Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bud trimmer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

I wouldnt trust no bowl trimmers . Just looking at the design . Every vud wouod have to be thoroughly uniform in size otherwise at least 1/4-1/3 of the buds would go in the bin .

Stop being lazy and trim by hand dude

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Unless you have big money don’t bother mate,I found one for you that will do a belting job,it’s 12 grand though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01729E9F-A606-4BA0-AA80-4BF28D43FED5.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	373603
    It's nice to be nice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Don't think ill bother was more just an indirect way of me having a moan lol . Once it's all said and done and the backs feeling fine again, I feel happy. Only thing I'm not amazed about is the pheno I run wasn't all that. Just an average smoke which I only run a second time due to timing. Mate had vegged and then just before flipping had some shit go on. Literally worked out perfect and I thought as it'll save time I will crack on with them. Like I say ain't a bad smoke just nothing I'd keep around. A lot different than the two plants I got when I run the strain back a few years ago. I swear I did read they lost a parent and used another pheno. Would make sense but I'm too lazy to find the article as makes no difference.

Anyway onto the zcube next and going to pop something else while that's going on. Part of the fun for me is being able to select what I'm growing and smoking. That said when you find something good, gotta keep it. I've learnt the hard way a few times lol

Cheers guys

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I think I'll start a bud trimming agency where you hire someone to come in, by the hour, to trim your buds. All vetted and secure and that. £15 an hour for a basic pluck and trim with prices rising to £20 an hour for a full de-stalk and final weigh including pegs and string.

This is the big one.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19), IceCalibur (27-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19), Squaggy (27-06-19), WF420 (27-06-19), WhIpLaSh (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I think I'll start a bud trimming agency where you hire someone to come in, by the hour, to trim your buds. All vetted and secure and that. £15 an hour for a basic pluck and trim with prices rising to £20 an hour for a full de-stalk and final weigh including pegs and string.

This is the big one.
    3 weeks time, 8 hours for the full shebang mate please

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19), Herbitual (27-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

And we are in business...this corporate thing is a piece of piss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19), WF420 (27-06-19), WhIpLaSh (28-06-19)

Thanks

Lol two people know I grow, my brother - helped me once and vowed to never help again lol . My best friend, he grows as well but suffers really bad when trimming. It really seems to affect his asthma and his skin. When he takes his own crop down he usually wears a full boiler suit and a dust mask. He was helping me at first but he looked in a bad way so told him he didn't have to bother.

I am going to tempt them both some how next crop though. Would be lovely to just be sat there knowing we only have 3 each. Knowing that I think no one would be feeling negative about it before we get going and also really take their time for a neat trim. I offered them both a onner to help me and they both said no in the past lol. If I tell them the other has agreed though and its just 100 quid for 3 plants. I don't think they'll turn that down.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Lol two people know I grow, my brother - helped me once and vowed to never help again lol . My best friend, he grows as well but suffers really bad when trimming. It really seems to affect his asthma and his skin. When he takes his own crop down he usually wears a full boiler suit and a dust mask. He was helping me at first but he looked in a bad way so told him he didn't have to bother.

I am going to tempt them both some how next crop though. Would be lovely to just be sat there knowing we only have 3 each. Knowing that I think no one would be feeling negative about it before we get going and also really take their time for a neat trim. I offered them both a onner to help me and they both said no in the past lol. If I tell them the other has agreed though and its just 100 quid for 3 plants. I don't think they'll turn that down.
    I think that's a great offer, I mean damn at £100 for 3 plants I'd bite your hand off LOL

I wonder why it affects your friend that way though, sounds like he as some type of allergy.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I think that's a great offer, I mean damn at £100 for 3 plants I'd bite your hand off LOL

I wonder why it affects your friend that way though, sounds like he as some type of allergy.
    A wouldny do it for any less than an ounce. Its a cunt of a job...if you do it right. Ad have to pass on a tun lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post

Yeah he can suffer bad with both things. Asthma seems to come and go, I mean he always has it but sometimes it can be quite bad. Skin, he has always suffered with it and has been on steroid creams and stuff. That I don't really notice if as we have been mates for so long. Only time I really noticed it was when he was in prison, for the first and last time. He said he was fine on the visit but his skin showed me he had been stressing. A month in though and he settled fine and it calmed down.

Gonna have to do that next though, it just sounds nice even thinking about it lol . Think part of the hate for chopping comes from before it even starts. Just knowing its going to take all day and continue over to the next day. Finish the first plant and I'm just pissed thinking how long its going to be. I said to my mate while he was helping. A year in prison but every day 8 hours a day you've gotta trim plants. Or two years inside just doing your time. He didn't snap back at me with an answer lol that's how much we hate it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast