Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I feel like something ain't right

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

I've had revegging occur before due to the timer being knocked and the light coming on during the dark period for 15 mins. Took a while for me to notice as I was fairly new to growing then. I carried them on, but obviously having to reflower adds to the overall grow time by a few weeks. Still nice smokeable weed though, sweet black angel, one of my fave strains I've grown
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), Stickysticky (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    I've had revegging occur before due to the timer being knocked and the light coming on during the dark period for 15 mins. Took a while for me to notice as I was fairly new to growing then. I carried them on, but obviously having to reflower adds to the overall grow time by a few weeks. Still nice smokeable weed though, sweet black angel, one of my fave strains I've grown
    Nice to here from someone who has experienced something like this before, hopefully they are done and dry by mid September and I'm also hoping they turn out okay because they ain't bad plants really.. time well tell I'll just have to wait and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-06-19), GEORGE (28-06-19), lipnobody (28-06-19), prime (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

ya had a mooch thu this stickystick?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-auto-not-auto
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-06-19), GEORGE (28-06-19), Stickysticky (28-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    ya had a mooch thu this stickystick?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-auto-not-auto
    I haven't no but I'm going to have a look in a sec thank you ! my autos did auto but then decided to re veg but like people have said maybe just mad genetics and I honestly can't think of anything I done wrong to make them re veg ... going to have a read now as I love having a read on here

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), Greengrass (29-06-19), Herbitual (28-06-19), lipnobody (29-06-19), prime (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    I haven't no but I'm going to have a look in a sec thank you ! my autos did auto but then decided to re veg but like people have said maybe just mad genetics and I honestly can't think of anything I done wrong to make them re veg ... going to have a read now as I love having a read on here

some of em dont need much, fickle genetics n that as it seems. glad yer going 12/12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-19), Greengrass (29-06-19), Stickysticky (03-07-19)

Thanks

Default I feel like something ain't right

Little update on the re veg situation this is the 8th day since switching lighting schedule to 12/12, from what I have seen two girls showed definite signs of re veg (gained 1-2 inch) and as for the third one it didn't really show any visible signs that I can see

I'm still worried if they are back in flower or not, I'm guessing I should be able to tell in the next coming days maybe

The 4 pictures below are the same bud sites 2 and half days ago and then today, look very similar obv course but maybe filled out ever so slightly, I'm shit at reading plants still so not sure what that would tell me

2 half days ago

Today

2 half days ago

Today

Thanks all

Last edited by Stickysticky; 03-07-19 at 02:21 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (03-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19), scoobywho (04-07-19)

Thanks

11days since flip any ideas how long it could take for me to start seeing progress with the buds ?

1-3 weeks maybe ? just worrying as always and sick of the sight of looking at this plant with no progress for a month maybe just less

Quite certain there is no light leaks but I still worry as time goes on

I dunno if anyone who can reads plants well can tell me anything by looking at the new growth at the top of the plants when it has re vegged

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-07-19), IceCalibur (06-07-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5