Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I feel like something ain't right

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default I feel like something ain't right

At first I thought it was just one of my plants but not I'm not sure if it's affecting all my girls, I'm just confused and don't know what to think. As time goes on I feel like these girls ain't getting anywhere at all,

3 autos fastbuds stardawg day 76

The plant that I only thought had a problem was just staying the same week after week, plenty of white pistols but no progress from there

Now after looking at my other plant that is well in flower I don't think I seen this a week or two ago (could be wrong) but to me look like the bud has formed then another bit as grew out of the top of the bud not sure if it just has filled out but looks weird

Loads of pistols but no bud growth, things have came to a hault in my eyes and I don't feel like I have ever see out like this before

I've said on other post maybe I'm just being impatient but as every day goes by I see the get more frustrated

Main cola haven't seen any progress in over two weeks

Plant well into flower was going good but feel like the top bit of the bud never used to be like this

I've said I'm just going to see if they start moving but I honestly don't think anything is happening in there to be honest but I've lost my patients unfortunately

This is just brief post for now

This shit got me stressed, I've been reading online but haven't had much luck apartfrom people saying they will just take awhile or maybe light leaks, Hermie and light or heat stress

If I see progress I will update and let you know but I'm pretty sure something ain't right, I've been quite patient but think I've lost it now and maybe I'm just worrying over fuck all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Greengrass (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-06-19), curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Greengrass (26-06-19), Kurdt (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), Stickysticky (26-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

This looks familiar...

What lights are they under?

Looks like some kind of light stress to me but I may be wrong...

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy
    Last edited by WhIpLaSh; 26-06-19 at 09:36 AM.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

British green (27-06-19), CityDweller (26-06-19), curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Greengrass (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), Stickysticky (26-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    That top bud looks like its re vegging...have you got light issues...check timer/leaks etc.
    Timer is all fine and as for light leaks I can see light through s few parts of the zip on the tent, when lights go out for two hours it's was past midnight and the room the are in is pitch black, other than that sometimes when the lights are on I turn them off to get pictures (could any of that be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    This looks familiar...

What lights are they under?

Looks like some kind of light stress to me but I may be wrong...

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy
    I have two invisible sun ish250 boards one girl was really close to the light, the one in flower is the furthest away from them, I was thinking they were getting to much light yesterday and was thinking maybe it's no good for them, so I re jugged the tent around so I could lift the light higher and I reduce the watts one each board from 230-200... I'll update with distance the light are from the plants soon, I'm just heading home and I can always reduce watts even more if needs be

I hope we can get this back on track and I hope it's fixable

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), WhIpLaSh (26-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Timer is all fine and as for light leaks I can see light through s few parts of the zip on the tent, when lights go out for two hours it's was past midnight and the room the are in is pitch black, other than that sometimes when the lights are on I turn them off to get pictures (could any of that be a problem

I have two invisible sun ish250 boards one girl was really close to the light, the one in flower is the furthest away from them, I was thinking they were getting to much light yesterday and was thinking maybe it's no good for them, so I re jugged the tent around so I could lift the light higher and I reduce the watts one each board from 230-200... I'll update with distance the light are from the plants soon, I'm just heading home and I can always reduce watts even more if needs be

I hope we can get this back on track and I hope it's fixable

I think it may be the lights. I've had the same with mine. Ease off the lights and they should recover. The IS boards are very strong, you have to go gently, gently.

I'd lift them to 25" for a few days and see how the plants react...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), Stickysticky (26-06-19)

Thanks

I think it may be the lights. I've had the same with mine. Ease off the lights and they should recover. The IS boards are very strong, you have to go gently, gently.

I'd lift them to 25" for a few days and see how the plants react...

I maybe have a slight problem two of these autos had a long ass veg so they are quite tall (one mainly) as I ran out of room to tie them down, most of the tops one every plant are now 20 inches away apart from one top which is a few inches closer and that tied down to the tent pole. To get bigger distance between light and plants on the big girl I've had to remove the basket she's sat so that she ain't sat in the run off, when I feed I'll have to put her back on the basket until I get rid of the run off then remove the basket once I have done that

So at the moment it's like this

Tent size is 1mx1mx2m
    Most tops are 20 inches away
    Running two boards at 200w each (400w in total)

Maybe reduce the watts abit more aswell or not ?

I'm going to have a good look in the tent see if I can somehow get them lights even higher, I'll be over the moon if I start seeing progress for a change it's like they have stalled

Two of these autos blew up and turned into quite large girls I wasn't expecting anything like this so it's took me buy surprise, I've probably also underestimated the power of these lights, I hope this is the problem and we get to the bottom of it thanks people !

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), curiouscultivator (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Kurdt (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), scoobywho (26-06-19), WhIpLaSh (26-06-19)

Thanks

Default I feel like something ain't right

Can't get lights any higher so 20 inches is best I can do, nothing I can do for the big girl but the other two I can lower them closer to the floor but they will be lower than the big girl so canopy won't be all level but maybe it's for the best

I'll update if I see improvements but I'm guessing it may take few days to see anything

Thanks for advice whiplash

Last edited by Stickysticky; 26-06-19 at 11:34 AM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Kurdt (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), WhIpLaSh (26-06-19)

Thanks

Can't get lights any higher so 20 inches is best I can do, nothing I can do for the big girl but the other two I can lower them closer to the floor but they will be lower than the big girl so canopy won't be all level but maybe it's for the best

I'll update if I see improvements but I'm guessing it may take few days to see anything

Thanks for advice whiplash

I'd keep the plants at the same height for an even canopy and dim the lights a little for a couple of days until you see improvement if 20" is the highest they go. Best of luck!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-19), lipnobody (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), Stickysticky (26-06-19)

Thanks

I'd keep the plants at the same height for an even canopy and dim the lights a little for a couple of days until you see improvement if 20" is the highest they go. Best of luck!

Ooo I'll need all the luck, if these start improving I will be the happiest I'll keep canopy all even then just lowered the watts to 160 on each board, I'll drop update in few days

I've got my fingers crossed thank you very much

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), Kurdt (26-06-19), Mac (07-07-19), WhIpLaSh (26-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Ooo I'll need all the luck, if these start improving I will be the happiest I'll keep canopy all even then just lowered the watts to 160 on each board, I'll drop update in few days

I've got my fingers crossed thank you very much

Do you have any photo's in the mix?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-06-19), Mac (07-07-19)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast