Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Backyard Grow

Thanks

The beige pots are 200 Gal and the black ones are 100 Gal , one of the SC OG is only in a 25 or 30 gal pot.The 3. GG#4 got 20 lb of one shoot ( Nectar o t gods)in it, WC,Kelp meal, some 50% soil from last year and 50% new Potting soil. Mycos from extreme,........ the 1. SC OG got 5 lb one shoot and 10lb-15lb Bio Fish, WC, Kelp meal, 50/50 Soil and Mycos All other plants got Bio Fish ,WC, Kelp,Mycos,50/50 Soil.

Right now I'm feeding Composttea ( Fishhydra -Nepthun, Kelp or Alfalfa Meal change from teat to tea, WC, ................NO MOLASES (try it)........... 18 hour brew with 10 " airstone)

Every other tea I add cuttings from Horse tail plants. (Silica) . Sometimes I dump a pack( 20 bags) of camimile tea in the bucket . I do also SST with Organic Popcorn seeds.

Once a week Nuke Em as prevention in exchange with montgomey and montgomery BT .....nuke .Montgomery, Nuke, Montgomery BT and so on.

When I just water with plain Water, I ph my water. |For up I use silica ( DIY... Agsil 16H ), for down cal/mag.

Sometimes i foiler feed we Seeweedextract from Growmore and once in a while I spray Green Magic from H&G, and of course the tea.

I provide RSO to the Dad of my ex Wife. He got dimentia. For my self I use it (GG#4 Flower) as my only pain medication for my Disk problem. I also provide free weed to my neighbors which also use it in the meantime for med purposes.....but we also all like to get stoned/high to.
    Last edited by The Glue; 27-06-19 at 09:31 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (11-09-19), GEORGE (11-09-19), ToughCall (23-03-22)

Thanks

The location is kinda like a trap in the back, in between some Shad and houses. I just try to make a better air flow.......on top of that....u know, German Engineering.......lol

Probably, i just support the local Power company, who knows.....lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-19), IceCalibur (27-06-19), ToughCall (23-03-22)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
    The beige pots are 200 Gal and the black ones are 100 Gal , one of the SC OG is only in a 25 or 30 gal pot.The 3. GG#4 got 20 lb of one shoot ( Nectar o t gods)in it, WC,Kelp meal, some 50% soil from last year and 50% new Potting soil. Mycos from extreme,........ the 1. SC OG got 5 lb one shoot and 10lb-15lb Bio Fish, WC, Kelp meal, 50/50 Soil and Mycos All other plants got Bio Fish ,WC, Kelp,Mycos,50/50 Soil.

Right now I'm feeding Composttea ( Fishhydra -Nepthun, Kelp or Alfalfa Meal change from teat to tea, WC, ................NO MOLASES (try it)........... 18 hour brew with 10 " airstone)

Every other tea I add cuttings from Horse tail plants. (Silica) . Sometimes I dump a pack( 20 bags) of camimile tea in the bucket . I do also SST with Organic Popcorn seeds.

Once a week Nuke Em as prevention in exchange with montgomey and montgomery BT .....nuke .Montgomery, Nuke, Montgomery BT and so on.

When I just water with plain Water, I ph my water. |For up I use silica ( DIY... Agsil 16H ), for down cal/mag.

Sometimes i foiler feed we Seeweedextract from Growmore and once in a while I spray Green Magic from H&G, and of course the tea.

I provide RSO to the Dad of my ex Wife. He got dimentia. For my self I use it (GG#4 Flower) as my only pain medication for my Disk problem. I also provide free weed to my neighbors which also use it in the meantime for med purposes.....but we also all like to get stoned/high to.
    Wow those are some big pots for sure, I'd really love to grow at these levels one day..I have a feeling it won't ever happen for me at least unfortunately...enjoy it

I was thinking about molasses actually the other day and was remembering a time I used them outside and it was a terrible mistake in my opinion because the ants went absolutely crazy for it and started to eat the plant I watered with it!..so for me it's not for outside use.

Out of curiosity how does it actually help the dad of your ex-wife, in terms of the dementia?

The location is kinda like a trap in the back, in between some Shad and houses. I just try to make a better air flow.......on top of that....u know, German Engineering.......lol

Probably, i just support the local Power company, who knows.....lol
    Ok well, it might help I suppose when there's no wind at all, would probably work a lot better in those garden tent thingies I forget the name of lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-09-19), ToughCall (23-03-22)

Thanks

I grow big plants, or at least i try, because I learned from a , no... from THE MASTERGROWER ( I think he is a member here too, but we don't talk anymore, he is the breeder of the SC OG )...........and he teach'd me how to grow big plants. I have no clue how to grow small plants.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We just started it with her Dad. I'm not sure yet, and I don't get a daily update ....because.........u know, i can't talk about it.....

About the molases. In my AACT Recipe the Autor states, to not use molasses until you know, what u r doing in reference to the bacteria count and how they use the oxygen.......So i tried it with out molasses. For me, it works fine. Plus it saves money, that I spent on other grow stuff.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi guys, here is a small update on my personel Amateur grow. Just in case , some one needs a Grower for Rec or Med, I'm looking for a job. If it is out of my State (Oregon) you have to provide for the trip fee and expenses. I'll bring the GG#4 with me. She is the real Deal. Also the Suicide Creek OG will be with me, if we sign a contract. Anybody with a Job offer can use Youtube or here with a PM ,to get in touch with me. Have fun with the Video Clip. BTW, the Videos are my Resumee.

https://youtu.be/r3x2vcYbU6Y

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-09-19), GEORGE (11-09-19), ToughCall (23-03-22)

Thanks

Here is the 1. Suicide Creek OG

Attachment 373604

2. SC OG

Attachment 373605

1. GG#4

Attachment 373606

2. GG#4

Attachment 373607

3. GG#4

Attachment 373608