Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What is the Good Hash ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    The stuff up in Scotland ( I also live in Scotland btw) is exactly the same, generically just called pollen these days .

Just different grades that’s all really.

Did you read the article I posted the other day ?

These dudes in rif valley are doing 60k plants of amnesia haze etc to make the hash these days , hence why the quality has gone up in the past few years

Edit :- there was also Moroccan called slate back then also , again just pollen really .
    I'm 56 and this is how I remember it. Started smoking in 80 and it was "black" and it was black, sometimes squigy, sometimes hard, all sorts of names, Afghan, Temple Ball etc, It was just great. Then the Shah of Iran was deposed and the routes were then fucked, this is according to H Marks.

We used Black for smoking, Leb for cakes and the moroccan you're talking about for coffees. The Leb and Rocky were useless to smoke, but good grief I was proper tripping on a Leb cake and the rocky coffee. The Black was unreal, every friday you didn't know what type you would get but it was all good.

All of a sudden it was all called rocky and was crap. Almost overnight. Costa crooks and others had fucked the game.
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20), Subterranean Man (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    I'm 56 and this is how I remember it. Started smoking in 80 and it was "black" and it was black, sometimes squigy, sometimes hard, all sorts of names, Afghan, Temple Ball etc, It was just great. Then the Shah of Iran was deposed and the routes were then fucked, this is according to H Marks.

We used Black for smoking, Leb for cakes and the moroccan you're talking about for coffees. The Leb and Rocky were useless to smoke, but good grief I was proper tripping on a Leb cake and the rocky coffee. The Black was unreal, every friday you didn't know what type you would get but it was all good.

All of a sudden it was all called rocky and was crap. Almost overnight. Costa crooks and others had fucked the game.
    Those halcyon days are now back , we are now getting primo hash again. Mostly due to the Moroccan farmers growing all sorts of nice strains. One bit I have (I’ll put a pic up later of the grades I have of hash) is almost like opium it’s that soft. The resin left on your fingers is off the chart , like charras lol !!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

cough (14-02-20), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Those halcyon days are now back , we are now getting primo hash again. Mostly due to the Moroccan farmers growing all sorts of nice strains. One bit I have (I’ll put a pic up later of the grades I have of hash) is almost like opium it’s that soft. The resin left on your fingers is off the chart , like charras lol !!!
    Yes. I'm yet to experience it but I've not exactly been putting myself about for it. I'll start asking, cheers mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    Yes. I'm yet to experience it but I've not exactly been putting myself about for it. I'll start asking, cheers mate.

No probs dude , real quality around

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

BB (14-02-20), cough (14-02-20), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Haven’t been able to get my hands on any quality hash for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20), Subterranean Man (14-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Haven’t been able to get my hands on any quality hash for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of it still in Scotland , I prefer it tbh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4