Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is the Good Hash ?

Thanks

So , what are the characteristics of the old school hash?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madextrax For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-19), Subterranean Man (30-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by madextrax View Post
    So , what are the characteristics of the old school hash?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    You know I just don't know. I got some Afgan from the Netherlands back in around 2006 and it was 10 times better than the stuff I use to get in the early 70's.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

madextrax (01-07-19), Subterranean Man (30-06-19)

Thanks

Bit like asking people which flavour crisps they like ect. Taste and high are subjective. Think of hash or indeed green as wines. You get your energetic highs - you get your subtle highs you get your couch lock highs and you get your oh stuff ive done too much highs. So it's a question of where you want to be on that particular day/night. If it's 1am and I cant sleep then couch lock will do nicely. If it's a nice sunny day and im mowing the lawn then a energetic buzz is always appreciated. It can even come down to the music im listening to and how mellow or otherwise i want to feel.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidfa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-19), madextrax (01-07-19), Subterranean Man (30-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You know I just don't know. I got some Afgan from the Netherlands back in around 2006 and it was 10 times better than the stuff I use to get in the early 70's.
    You know I was talking to my old man the other week about it, he reckons the hash is getting better due to the Dutch throwing all sorts of seeds around North Africa 20 years ago and it mixing with the landrace native strains.

Re the characteristics of hash, They all smell different pretty much and crumble differently from type to type, Generally if your having to burn it to get it moving it’s not gonna be the best in my experience

this current bit I have is a bit racy and it nails you to your seat for a good 15 mins. Then it’s just background stone till my next joint. The previous bit was right heavy stone , knocked me stupid when I had a few tins with it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-06-19), madextrax (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    You know I was talking to my old man the other week about it, he reckons the hash is getting better due to the Dutch throwing all sorts of seeds around North Africa 20 years ago and it mixing with the landrace native strains.

Re the characteristics of hash, They all smell different pretty much and crumble differently from type to type, Generally if your having to burn it to get it moving it’s not gonna be the best in my experience

this current bit I have is a bit racy and it nails you to your seat for a good 15 mins. Then it’s just background stone till my next joint. The previous bit was right heavy stone , knocked me stupid when I had a few tins with it
    You know that is A great possible ti. I once read An article, where someone offered to plant the Afgan's A new strain with high THC rating, but from what I under stood, they refuse the offer. They could have snuck into there fields and done just such A thing, without them even knowing about. lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

madextrax (01-07-19), Subterranean Man (01-07-19)

Thanks

Default What is the Good Hash ?

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You know that is A great possible ti. I once read An article, where someone offered to plant the Afgan's A new strain with high THC rating, but from what I under stood, they refuse the offer. They could have snuck into there fields and done just such A thing, without them even knowing about. lol
    With the link cleared thanks to Mods this sort of clears up why I’m getting top top shit again

https://prohbtd.com/visiting-a-moder...-rif-mountains

I dismissed a comment from where I got my shit from , time before last bit on the bar was a sticker (not a stamp on the puff) that Had Kritical Kronick on it. And yes spelt like that

Was knock out gear and with very weed undertones..

Edit :- a field of autos in the African sunshine , man they’re can be only getting about 14 hours a day max
    Last edited by Subterranean Man; 01-07-19 at 07:47 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-19), madextrax (05-07-19), M_C (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post

Look at all these dudes with there home made stuff

Good imported old school hash is still around and it’s as good now as it was 30-40 years ago

You just need to find it
    I agree, I thought this might be as good a place as any to put this question to anyone that knows their hash. So, I got some Zero Zero hash in recently (and anyone over the age of 35 might remember this stuff from years back) but what I don't get about it is.. it doesn't need any flame whatsoever, it's actually like bubble hash. The stuff I used to buy back in the day was much harder. I done an internet search and this stoner had a you tube video up of the same looking stuff that I got. It certainy smells like it.. that sweet sativa scent and it hits real hard like the old hard double zero has anyone here came across this before? Cheers..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skidip For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-19), madextrax (05-07-19), scoobywho (02-07-19), Subterranean Man (02-07-19)

Thanks

The double zero I got in the dam last year was soft n squidgy , can’t really remember it from 30+ years ago but it was around

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-19), madextrax (05-07-19)

Thanks

Further to my other rubbish answer having had a wee think. I remember late 80's we had something up here in Scotland called rocky - think it was Moroccan, Memories from back then keep suggesting that that was my most hard hitting consistent high - a high where you could definitely do "stuff" and even be creative but again from memory it was as if you kind of had a come down next day if you were not a daily. But that's not to suggest that it was in anyway addictive lol. This rocky was light in colour and very brittle, almost to the extent that you could crumble it in your hands to powder form for a joint.
    Other than that I lived in the Costa Del sol for a few years and had access to some decent Moroccon keif or blond hash as it was known locally - mad that it is grown literally 1 hours travel away. Funny enough all the time I spent down in the costas I never had any exceptional weed. More i suppose the circles I moved in rather than it's existance....That was a long time ago now though and those places now have cannabis clubs with some very good product being shared/sold to anyone who is a member (about 30 euro's).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davidfa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-19), madextrax (05-07-19), Subterranean Man (03-07-19)

Thanks

Default What is the Good Hash ?

Quote Originally Posted by davidfa View Post
    Further to my other rubbish answer having had a wee think. I remember late 80's we had something up here in Scotland called rocky - think it was Moroccan, Memories from back then keep suggesting that that was my most hard hitting consistent high - a high where you could definitely do "stuff" and even be creative but again from memory it was as if you kind of had a come down next day if you were not a daily. But that's not to suggest that it was in anyway addictive lol. This rocky was light in colour and very brittle, almost to the extent that you could crumble it in your hands to powder form for a joint.
    Other than that I lived in the Costa Del sol for a few years and had access to some decent Moroccon keif or blond hash as it was known locally - mad that it is grown literally 1 hours travel away. Funny enough all the time I spent down in the costas I never had any exceptional weed. More i suppose the circles I moved in rather than it's existance....That was a long time ago now though and those places now have cannabis clubs with some very good product being shared/sold to anyone who is a member (about 30 euro's).
    The stuff up in Scotland ( I also live in Scotland btw) is exactly the same, generically just called pollen these days .

Just different grades that’s all really.

Did you read the article I posted the other day ?

These dudes in rif valley are doing 60k plants of amnesia haze etc to make the hash these days , hence why the quality has gone up in the past few years

Edit :- there was also Moroccan called slate back then also , again just pollen really .

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

davidfa (04-07-19), GEORGE (03-07-19), madextrax (05-07-19)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast