Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie here. Already failed 3 grows :(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimster View Post
    I don't think the lights will give you the results that you are hoping for. I would buy, at the minimum, one of the cheap "Blurple" LED lights that are in a square. This will give you a LOT more light as well as to spread it around instaed of only directly above it. Those lights can be found everywhere and for less than $40 US on Ebay. You might be able to grow with your current setup, but I fear that your plant will be thin and stretched. Regarding feeding... your plant is tiny and doesn't need the same feeding as a 7 ft plant... this is usually where many new growers fail as they feel that more food will make them row up big and strong. In my experience, strong light is most important, followed by decent growing medium. Many already have fertilizers in them and a new plant shouldn't need any food at all for the first few weeks. Less is best!
    Yes!! You stand correct!
    Thank you everyone for your advice i always take heed where its due.

I decided im going to use these bulbs for the first week. Then i will move the whole operation to my new flat just a stones throw away. I have a pending order on a 3x3 grow tent. And with that il use an actual grow light box, like a viper spectra 300 or something .. for 1 plant it should be good yes? Atm my target is to complete AT LEAST 1 plant and see harvest. My previous grows i became too excited and kept over working them... to their death. Now i shall come correct ????.

Again. Thank you all for your input.

Guys i Also have a viper spectra 900watt to give away. Its brand new, was boxed up for 2 years no dust or even a light scratch. However out of the 3 fans the middle fan doesnt spin. It does spin eternally when u give it a nudge, but that spin is no way as fast as it should be. If anyones in the UK... say around London. You can come collect it whenever you feel like. 900 is OVERKILL + wallet slapping for me.

All the best!
    Last edited by BunsenBernard; 01-07-19 at 05:56 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (01-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2