Thread: 1st time grower

Thanks

Default Answered: 1st time grower

First time grower, only got two plants from seed. 1 week in, planted my plugs on Saturday and the tips of one see. Shrivelled. What am i doing wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. "Can't say anything about that leaf but can say this, your light was too far away from the plants when they germinated which caused the stretching.
    Bury them till the cotyledons when you re-pot them."

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbadsquare For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-07-19), GEORGE (01-07-19), Greengrass (01-07-19), Herbitual (01-07-19), jake420 (02-07-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

Looks like you have burn her mate drop ya food 0.5 0.6 ec you want that's including your background ec too

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dale92 For This Useful Post:

bigbadsquare (01-07-19), GEORGE (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

What soil are you in, mate?

I honestly wouldn't worry at this stage. They often take a little settling into the the soil and adapt much better to the contents of the medium as they mature.

Give it a few days and re-post some pics then.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

bigbadsquare (01-07-19), GEORGE (01-07-19), Greengrass (01-07-19), jake420 (02-07-19), M_C (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Can't say anything about that leaf but can say this, your light was too far away from the plants when they germinated which caused the stretching.
    Bury them till the cotyledons when you re-pot them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 4

The plants are much too young to be needing any type of feeding. I didn't see anything alarming except for the tiny bent up tip on one lobe of one leaf. Don't over mother it and it will probably be fine. The containers you are in will cause you problems if they start to dry out too quickly. The problem with small containers is keeping the water amount correct. With small containers, it is usually either soaked or dry, with not much space in between. Get the into a larger container and you will find that they are much more stable and less likely to have problems. If/when you get everything going well, my #1 recommendation is to go easy on the nutrients/fertilizers. Manufacturers recommend using much more than is really needed, so that you use it faster and buy more at 2000% profit. But that is further down the road.
    For now, things look pretty good. Up-pot them and go easy on the fertilizer and you will do well as long as you don't overwater them, which is a whole different topic.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19), Greengrass (06-07-19)

Thanks

Well 10 days on and looking better in my opinion. When should i re pot ? What food shall i use? And when can i go from my small light to my big one? Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadsquare For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-19)

Thanks

I repotted when i had 3 nodes on each plant and they settled well but I'm very new to this too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Noob2doob For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)