Thread: Hi there, I'm new to the forum and need some advice on finding a good osillating fan

Thanks

Thumbs up Hi there, I'm new to the forum and need some advice on finding a good osillating fan

I need a reliable osillating fan , ideally wall mounted and between 12 and 16 inches in diameter .Ive just done my daily inspection and found my latest waste of money has shit itself after less than 3 months . I have recently upscaled and can't seem to find something reliable. I was previously growing in a tent and never had any trouble with smaller fans , this is my second shit heap since I've built my room any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated cheers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenheimer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-19), WhIpLaSh (02-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenheimer View Post
    I need a reliable osillating fan , ideally wall mounted and between 12 and 16 inches in diameter .Ive just done my daily inspection and found my latest waste of money has shit itself after less than 3 months . I have recently upscaled and can't seem to find something reliable. I was previously growing in a tent and never had any trouble with smaller fans , this is my second shit heap since I've built my room any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated cheers
    Hi Frank. I'm using one of these. It's only been in for about a month or two so I can't comment on the reliability (I know that one member here had a small ram fan and it packed up after a few weeks)

The air movement on the 16' is good as is the oscillation (for now!) It was a fleabay purchase btw...

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (02-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19), IceCalibur (02-07-19), lipnobody (02-07-19)