Thread: Past PK 4-8 issues.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Default Past PK 4-8 issues.

Pretty much all my previous grows i used the OT range including the pk 4-8 and ive always had issues with rapid leaf rusting/yellowing/dying etc in flower. The buds have always come out ok though but the plants themselves have ended up looking like something out of the walking dead! Anyways, im sure I read on here somewhere that someone said that auto's really dont like the bloom/bud boosters? My current grow, all ive used is the organicus 99 and apart from the usual yellowing of the bottom leaves, ive had no issues at all, plant is doing great and looks healthy. Anyone else noticed this?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

G' (05-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19), Greengrass (04-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Many years since I used soil but I had no issue with organic PK boost.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

G' (05-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19), Greengrass (04-07-19), Kurdt (04-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Pretty much all my previous grows i used the OT range including the pk 4-8 and ive always had issues with rapid leaf rusting/yellowing/dying etc in flower. The buds have always come out ok though but the plants themselves have ended up looking like something out of the walking dead! Anyways, im sure I read on here somewhere that someone said that auto's really dont like the bloom/bud boosters? My current grow, all ive used is the organicus 99 and apart from the usual yellowing of the bottom leaves, ive had no issues at all, plant is doing great and looks healthy. Anyone else noticed this?
    Ive used the pk 4-8 and I only feed once a week
    Tried twice a week before and my plants hated it
    Going to give the pk 9-18 a nudge
    Atb
    Last edited by Greengrass; 04-07-19 at 12:27 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

G' (05-07-19), GEORGE (04-07-19), Kurdt (04-07-19), scoobywho (04-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I use PK 4/8 no problems whatsoever.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-07-19), Kurdt (05-07-19)

Thanks

This is the only grow for awhile where i havnt used it, all conditions are the same otherwise,ie, same soil,temps,watering schedule etc... Just weird. It's bugged me for ages why the leaves have always gone fubar with my previous grows, its the only thing i can narrow it down to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

just a thought Kurdt are you in a hard water area? To much calcium and K together can have adverse affects on your plants .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-07-19), Kurdt (05-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    just a thought Kurdt are you in a hard water area? To much calcium and K together can have adverse affects on your plants .
    I did think that initially but the water is considered moderately soft where i am.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-07-19), Greengrass (05-07-19), kbag (05-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    The main reasons for the yellowish appearance of plants are not enough water and light, are you sure all your leaves are getting enough light?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannabisman420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19), Kurdt (07-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannabisman420 View Post
    The main reasons for the yellowish appearance of plants are not enough water and light, are you sure all your leaves are getting enough light?
    Yeah, defo getting enough light and water. Problem is, they're not just yellowing, they get rust spots, shrivel and die. Thought it was a cal-mag issue so have tried giving them that but never stopped the issue. With my current grow, havnt given it pk 4-8 and have had no problems, just trying to do a 'process of elimination' and so far,thats the only thing that's flagged up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19)