Thread: Greetings from Camas, WA

Thanks

Default Greetings from Camas, WA

Greetings, fellow growers!

I'm a small home grower with experience limited to 2 growing seasons prior to this one (first grow was spring, 2017). Over the course of those two years, I harvested a total of about 10 plants.

Fortunately, I've had relatively few catastrophic problems, though mold and mildew have been somewhat problematic here in the Pacific Northwest, where its cooler and more humid than cannabis might prefer. I haven't attempted to grow entirely indoors because I'm not set up with enough ability to control the environment, and it's impractical for me to try with my current situation. So, my plants spend as much time outdoors when the sun and temperature are favorable, and the rest of the time in the garage under a ViparSpectra 900W LED panel.

This year, I chose to grow all feminized autos. I've had difficulty germinating a couple of the strains I ordered. Two strains failed to germinate completely (3 seeds of White Choco, 5 seeds of Candy Kush). I do now have 6 seedlings growing, 4 of them are about 2-1/2 weeks old, the other two only 1 week. Of the four older ones, 3 are Northern Lights, 1 is Mohan Ram.

One of my e Northern Lights is suffering from rust spots that started with the first 2 leaves and is worsening with the emergence of more mature leaves. Luckily, only one of the 4 plants is affected. This problem is mysterious to me, and my efforts to understand it with basic web searches have not been fruitful. I decided to join here in order to post photos as a means to get more targeted feedback. As yet, I've been unable to upload photos with my new post, so hopefully after this (my first) post, and after having gone through the 'introduce yourself' steps, the forum website will be more generous with me... If/when that happens, I'll post more details of my rust trouble in the appropriate group, along with a couple of photos.

I look forward to this interactive forum, which should sometimes prove more helpful than passive web searches!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bereid For This Useful Post:

British green (06-07-19), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19), IceCalibur (06-07-19), M_C (06-07-19), WhIpLaSh (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

It's 10 posts for pics... but, as I'm Admin here, let's dispense with formalities & I'll bump you up to 10 posts so you can post your pics immediately
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (06-07-19), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19), IceCalibur (06-07-19), lipnobody (07-07-19), prime (07-07-19), Subterranean Man (07-07-19)

5. Default

Hello bereid, welcome to the community and nice to have you here

Fantastic you've got a grow going right now and Northern Lights is a very nice strain for sure!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother lets see the pics mukka
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Welcome along

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Hi mate, welcome along

It's 10 posts for pics... but, as I'm Admin here, let's dispense with formalities & I'll bump you up to 10 posts so you can post your pics immediately

pff some people have to do all the leg work round here ffs

welcome to the talk btw
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19), M_C (07-07-19), prime (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Welcome brother.
    I've always wanted to visit the PNW, some beautiful places up there Id love to see in person
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Welcome dude!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19)