Thread: Cannot upload photos, no matter how I try to go about it

Thanks

Default Cannot upload photos, no matter how I try to go about it

I'm a new user, trying to follow all the rules and guidelines. After my best efforts, I am still unable to upload any photos.

My first attempt was from within a new post. Able to choose the files (one at a time), but the upload button acts like something is about to happen - then, nothing. No photos appear in the upper pane from which they're supposed to be dragged to the lower button.

While trying to solve that problem, I encountered a post suggesting that an easy way is to add a photo album in my profile. So, I did create an album with title, description, etc. But clicking the 'upload photos' button produces a page not found 404 error.

My whole purpose (at the present time) in joining this forum was to be able to post photos of my problem along with a post describing the conditions. Without the photos, the effectiveness of the post will be reduced to near worthlessness!

What must I do to upload photos here???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bereid For This Useful Post:

2wasted (22-07-20), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Not our finest day for pics mate

We swapped over to https earlier & attachments all seem to be 404'ing... it's been reported & we are waiting for a resolution...

Whilst this is something I wouldn't normally recommend, use an external image host such as imgbb.com & use their BBCode linked full to embed the pic in your post...

...like I say, not our finest day
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19), IceCalibur (07-07-19), lipnobody (07-07-19), Mac (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Must be so frustrating dude if you are doing everything correctly and still having problems hopefully mc's suggestion helps!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19), lipnobody (07-07-19)