Thread: Yellowing and dying of leaves

Thanks

Default Yellowing and dying of leaves

Hey again 3rd post for this grow!

Soil PM

600watt HPS 20/4

PM NUTES BLOOM AND PK BOOSTER

PH 6.5

Last Fed Friday 5th with 5ml bloom 2ml PK booster 6.5PH with 25% RO and rest tap water

So some seem close to finish whilst others are starting to die but still have a month left i am not sure what has happened

Previously i have been told to flush them then feed half strength i have done this and moved light away. Not sure what is wrong.

(not letting me add pics atm i will add pics in a bit)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

We need pics really mate, try get some on. A month left they should still be pretty healthy looking
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19), WF420 (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

If you arent adding any grow thatll more than likely be your issue but thats a complete stab in the dark...

As prime says, pics would help. Along with how old the plant is, what strain etc (im guessing its auto?) and also where is it on the plant?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks

It isn't letting ,me attach anything it says error 404. but yh i agree they shld be green. they are auto crirical orang punch

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    It isn't letting ,me attach anything it says error 404. but yh i agree they shld be green. they are auto crirical orang punch
    Are your pictures 2m or under? I don't have any problems with uploading them.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Are your pictures 2m or under? I don't have any problems with uploading them.
    There's a problem with attachments at the moment, if you go to the gallery then you can upload the pictures & then paste them into a post rather than attaching them
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19), IceCalibur (07-07-19), jake420 (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Have you checked for spidermites? Them bastards will soon make ya leaves go yellow
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19)

Thanks

Yellowing fan leaves is fairly common in later blooming stages, and usually starts at the bottom and works it' way north. Without photos, it is a difficult task at best. Without pics, I would suspect this, especially if it is a Sativa strain, which seem to do ths more than Indica strains.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19)