Thread: Green box tents

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,418 Times

Default Green box tents

Awrite there folks was just wondering if anybody has got or used one of these or know someone that has?
    I am getting a new tent so was looking at green qube 2x1x2.2 but it was cutting it abit to close to the ceiling.
    So I found a Trojan one that’s 2x1x2m.
    But now I’ve seen this green box 2x1.2x2m and like the little extra bit of space in this one.

Or does anyone know of any other tents at this size 2x1.2x2m.
    Any help is always appreciated folks????????
    J

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-07-19), Mac (10-07-19)

3. Default

I do not have any personal experience with them (but I think I will be purchasing a Green Qube), I'm giving this a little bump for you Jake in case someone has and can help you out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-07-19), jake420 (10-07-19), Mac (10-07-19)

Thanks

I have a Green Box 1x1x1.6 attic tent.

Personally I can't fault it.
    Sturdy, metal bars and corners, good strong zips. Material is good and thick. 2 big doors, 2 passive velcro flaps, and 4 ducting holes each with a double sleeve and pull toggles.

It serves its purpose for my limited space in the loft. Fits 3 16lt pots with some plus size ladies in, plus the heater, humidifier, 3 fans, 4 cob LEDs and filter up top.

For the money, it seems pretty dam good.

From prior reading, it's the exact same tent as the Green Qubes, but at a much smaller price tag

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .Nixon. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-07-19), jake420 (10-07-19), Mac (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,418 Times

Default Green box tents

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I do not have any personal experience with them (but I think I will be purchasing a Green Qube), I'm giving this a little bump for you Jake in case someone has and can help you out
    Lol can’t fit a green qube now I’ve just worked it out it’ll not fcukin fit Icey it thanks for the bump
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nixon. View Post
    I have a Green Box 1x1x1.6 attic tent.

Personally I can't fault it.
    Sturdy, metal bars and corners, good strong zips. Material is good and thick. 2 big doors, 2 passive velcro flaps, and 4 ducting holes each with a double sleeve and pull toggles.

It serves its purpose for my limited space in the loft. Fits 3 16lt pots with some plus size ladies in, plus the heater, humidifier, 3 fans, 4 cob LEDs and filter up top.

For the money, it seems pretty dam good.

From prior reading, it's the exact same tent as the Green Qubes, but at a much smaller price tag

Thanks Nixon gonna grab one of their 2x1.2x2m in August couldn’t fit the 2x1x2.2ms green qube just not got the head room bud thanks.
    But found this green box and it fits perfectly.
    Thanks for your advice onit bro
    J

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19)

Thanks

I actually bought a Green Qube first but the at 1.8 high it was a squeeze in the loft, the 1.6 tho is absolutely perfect.

Aside from branding they were virtually identical

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .Nixon. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-07-19), jake420 (10-07-19)