Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Could anyone help please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    Few pictures after sorting the ph problem. I can actually see a green coming back in the last 2 days hopefully i can move forward now

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Mine looked just like this at the start of my current grow, they bounced back so quick though, still very new to this! Do you buy lemons or just buy that stuff in a plastic bottle? I just use ph down at the moment. Before and after pics

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harryhoudinii For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (20-07-19), curiouscultivator (20-07-19), GEORGE (20-07-19), IceCalibur (20-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudinii View Post
    Mine looked just like this at the start of my current grow, they bounced back so quick though, still very new to this! Do you buy lemons or just buy that stuff in a plastic bottle? I just use ph down at the moment. Before and after pics

Mate they are some lovely looking plants well done I suppose you could use a lemon but I bought the bottle staff also tried white vinegar but didn't seem to drop the pH that much

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

Ok yeah makes sense, I will give it a go. Thanks mate, yeah they're doing well, people are so helpful on here. I was doing 5 plants in that space on my last grow(first grow) it was so crammed and hard work, having much more fun with 2.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harryhoudinii For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (20-07-19), GEORGE (20-07-19)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6