Thread: Indoor small tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,262 Times

Default Indoor small tent

I only have a small tent as its just experimenting with my first. It 2' by 2' but i am struggling to keep the temp down with my light which is a 250w MH got a HPS as well for later in life. Any suggestions are so helpful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitquietplease View Post
    I only have a small tent as its just experimenting with my first. It 2' by 2' but i am struggling to keep the temp down with my light which is a 250w MH got a HPS as well for later in life. Any suggestions are so helpful
    Hello Keepitquietplease, so what are you using for extraction and are you using a passive intake etc?

Tell us more about your set-up so we can help you better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

A cool tube is always worth a look at
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19), IceCalibur (08-07-19)

Thanks

Yes i have a passive intake with a small 12w gorilla fan i think infront of the intake to try and pull some air in. My extract is a rhino hobby connected to a red scorpion 4" fan. Both ducts travel out the window. Light is about 20" from the plant

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19), IceCalibur (08-07-19)

9. Default

Ok cool, those cooltubes as M_C mentioned are very good..I see you said you're hitting 26c?..I think that is absolutely acceptable to be honest, unless it's not stable?

I see you're a coco grower, plenty of VERY experienced members who grow in coco who will be able to advise you especially as it's your first grow, maybe think about putting up a diary if you like?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)

Thanks

26c would be my ideal but just now its hitting 30c dont knownif it was my light position though so i have tried that first. I have started a diary but its not the best, i am terrible are recording information

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitquietplease View Post
    26c would be my ideal but just now its hitting 30c dont knownif it was my light position though so i have tried that first. I have started a diary but its not the best, i am terrible are recording information

Could very well be just that, give it an hour and check temps again

You could start a grow diary here - Clicky

That way when you run across any problems and no doubt being your first grow there will be some issues along the way, their are many helpful members here to advise.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19), Keepitquietplease (08-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Could very well be just that, give it an hour and check temps again

You could start a grow diary here - Clicky

That way when you run across any problems and no doubt being your first grow there will be some issues along the way, their are many helpful members here to advise.
    Thank you, will see how thetemp gets on. I dont mind it dropping when the light is off as it sit around 18c when it rests

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)