Thread: Anyone make their own edibles?

Thanks

Default Anyone make their own edibles?

I enjoy smoking a joint but ive been getting a bit wheezy lately so been thinking about different ways to get high. I was on holiday recently an I had a 500mg thc tablet from a coffee shop an the way the fella in the shop was saying be careful and putting on a glove to touch the tablet made me think it might send me on a whitey. I was fine though just felt nice and mellow but still functioning, so not sure if the tablet might not have been a much lower dose if I have a higher tolerance. So I was thinking about edibles but not sure if id have to have 1g thc to get majorly stoned.

I did some maths and going off 20% THC you'd need 5g bud to get 1g THC right?

I heard Joe Rogan saying he was tripping off a gummy bear and said if youve never had them dont have the whole one. Not sure if this is just for comedy of they really are that potent. But lets just say I wanted to make an edible like a brownie and i wanted 500mg THC. That's 2.5g of bud which is roughly about £30 of bud. Just seems mad, like if you put the 500mg of THC in a gummy bear say. Makes me think of a jar full of them in California worth grands haha.

few questions to anyone who has any experience with edibles..

How can you get a bud and find out its levels of THC, or after its extracted how can you measure the THC in the oil?

I dont want to be spot on with the dosage but I definately dont want to be guessing.

Also what different type of edibles have you made?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DougFunny For This Useful Post:

G' (09-07-19), GEORGE (08-07-19), M_C (08-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

There is a whole section on edibles - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-with-Cannabis

At the moment the guys are playing with vapes & eJuice, so keep an eye out for that too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

DougFunny (08-07-19), G' (09-07-19), GEORGE (08-07-19)

Thanks

thanks mate, I did a cntrl F on the homepage an searched edibles and then gave up haha

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DougFunny For This Useful Post:

G' (09-07-19), GEORGE (08-07-19), M_C (08-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

If you take an ounce of 20% bud, and decarb it for 45 minutes on 240 degrees, you will get around 5 to 6 grams of Keith from it. You can cap up in 25mg caps, for A super All day stone.

Last edited by GEORGE; 08-07-19 at 08:25 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

G' (09-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (08-07-19), IceCalibur (08-07-19), Jumper114 (13-07-19), M_C (08-07-19), scoobywho (08-07-19)