Thread: Pk on light feeders.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Default Pk on light feeders.

Hello mate, hope yer well. I'm looking for some advice on using canna pk with a very light feeding auto.

As it stands shes at 6 weeks & 3days from germ and the strain usually finishes at 11 weeks.

My background Ec is somewhere between 0.0-0.2 and she wont go above 0.55 ec so far without leaf tips burning.

Was thinking of giving the dose 3rd week from harvest for 1 week. Would I be safe using pk to bring ec to 0.4 then make up to 0.55 with A&B?

Also feeding twice a day with auto feeder if that makes any difference lol.

Cheers for your time mate atb.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-07-19), IceCalibur (09-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Hello mate, hope yer well. I'm looking for some advice on using canna pk with a very light feeding auto.

As it stands shes at 6 weeks & 3days from germ and the strain usually finishes at 11 weeks.

My background Ec is somewhere between 0.0-0.2 and she wont go above 0.55 ec so far without leaf tips burning.

Was thinking of giving the dose 3rd week from harvest for 1 week. Would I be safe using pk to bring ec to 0.4 then make up to 0.55 with A&B?

Also feeding twice a day with auto feeder if that makes any difference lol.

Cheers for your time mate atb.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    That is pretty much what I do. I grow mainly Mephisto and hit the 0.5/0.6 limit frequently.

I follow Buddhas Tree so add a quarter dose the week after the stretch has stopped.

The following week maybe even two weeks the same again. Then a quarter the last week and drop it. That normally gives me a week before flush.

I have found I can push PK easier than N. As such I even drop A+B to up the PK based
    off the plant response.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-07-19), IceCalibur (09-07-19), longtimefirsttime (09-04-21), scoobywho (09-07-19)