Thread: Just how risk-free it is to vape CBD juice?

Thanks

Default Just how risk-free it is to vape CBD juice?

I'm new to e-cigarettes. and i'm trying vaping.
    I've learned that "lots of people assume that vaping CBD juice could bring about the development of cancers cells and unfavorable impacts on the reproduction system. The opportunities and risk of this occurring are really marginal today. This is since vape juice is not used nicotine anymore. A few years back, CBD vape juice was made with nicotine as one of the key ingredients. However, because of the unfavorable negative effects of the nicotine to the body, the procedure stopped as well as today, CBD juice is mainly pure with really few traces of THC. Instead of causing cancer, CBD vape juice is used by cancer cells people to provide alleviation to nausea and pins and needles. "
    so just how risk-free it is to vape CBD juice? do you know something about cbd?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny2019by For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-07-19), Valentina (09-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

It would appear that your knowledge of CBD oil is better than ours...

Never lose sight that we are growers, not experts in things such as eJuice, for these things you would be better placed to ask either a medical person or an industry professional
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-07-19), IceCalibur (09-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2019by View Post
    I'm new to e-cigarettes. and i'm trying vaping.
    I've learned that "lots of people assume that vaping CBD juice could bring about the development of cancers cells and unfavorable impacts on the reproduction system. The opportunities and risk of this occurring are really marginal today. This is since vape juice is not used nicotine anymore. A few years back, CBD vape juice was made with nicotine as one of the key ingredients. However, because of the unfavorable negative effects of the nicotine to the body, the procedure stopped as well as today, CBD juice is mainly pure with really few traces of THC. Instead of causing cancer, CBD vape juice is used by cancer cells people to provide alleviation to nausea and pins and needles. "
    so just how risk-free it is to vape CBD juice? do you know something about cbd?
    Vaping cbd concentrate with no nic no pg and no vg,might cure a cancer,it won’t create it.also,nicotine won’t give you cancer,it’s the tar and the other 10000 chemicals in cigs will.
    Last edited by Benson123; 09-07-19 at 07:40 PM.
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-07-19)

Thanks

Vaping is a lot safer than smoking as long as the stuff you are smoking is free from contaminants. CO2 CBD oil is widely used and doesn't produce any unwanted side effects other than the typical mouth/throat/lung irritation from the vapor itself, but as long as it is cut with contaminant free vehicles, usually PEG or a similar glycol based carrier.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (10-07-19), GEORGE (09-07-19), M_C (09-07-19)