Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I rarely buy beans anymore thanks to the Talk

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    Yeah man it's absolutely fire mate honestly you will love it! And yeah will defo be a diary of these I'm gonna have to hunt through them as they're regs thats the only downside lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yeah being reg is an inconvenience for sure. but eh, I'd rather them reg and be stable hey

I'll most likely do a diary of the Jaffa Glue Cookies

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (10-07-19), British green (10-07-19), Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I love a good reg bean and sexing them doesn't even have to slow you down too much.
    Face shown me the way and I never looked back and it's very simple .
    Set your beans off as normal once around five or six true nodes force them into flower under 12/12 and once they show sex bin the males ( unless breeding ) and reveg them back under 18/6 or better 24/0 and of ya go . The training ya missed from doing originally ya get back from the reveg like you do on a monster clone

in a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), lipnobody (11-07-19), M_C (10-07-19), Valentina (11-07-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I love a good reg bean and sexing them doesn't even have to slow you down too much.
    Face shown me the way and I never looked back and it's very simple .
    Set your beans off as normal once around five or six true nodes force them into flower under 12/12 and once they show sex bin the males ( unless breeding ) and reveg them back under 18/6 or better 24/0 and of ya go . The training ya missed from doing originally ya get back from the reveg like you do on a monster clone

in a green and pleasant land
    I've noted this down British green, thanks for that mate..what a great way of doing it!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

British green (10-07-19), Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), lipnobody (11-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,348 Times

4 of the 5 plants in my grow was free beans

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

British green (11-07-19), Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), lipnobody (11-07-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3