Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I rarely buy beans anymore thanks to the Talk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

I bought seeds once. Rest have come from comps and generosity of people at the talk. I will be buying a load soon tho. Give some stuff back innit.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (10-07-19), Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), lipnobody (11-07-19), Valentina (11-07-19), WF420 (10-07-19), WhIpLaSh (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Yeah man, me too. Got plenty of seeds from the comps. I would like to give something back to the community also

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), WF420 (10-07-19), WhIpLaSh (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    The talk is a great place between sponsors comps ECT I've enough seeds to last me the next 2 year's probably, but on the other hand I still cant help buying seeds, especially limited edition exclusives, my latest purchase was Alien Sundae from Meanz Beanz, firstly he's a UK breeder so has my support instantly, secondly all his strains I've smoked previously have been some of the best flowers I've smoked and finally these are exclusive and very limited only 222 seeds have been released. I just cant wait to make room to hunt them now haha! Forgot to mention the cross is Alien Dosidos X Cherry GELATO X Milk bone.

Crazy genetics

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    He got a website or is through insta mate? Wouldnt mind a look at some of those

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

I've never received owt free you bunch of tight arses
    Even seedsman have stopped showing me the love for over 12 months bah

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Even the Chinese have stopped giving me the free prawn crackers

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), lipnobody (11-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grits View Post
    Who is giving you free beans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    There's a comp with no requirements to enter here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...0-Caption-Comp
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (10-07-19), Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), Greengrass (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), Wags (10-07-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    With all the competitions amd give aways, other than me buying coz I want a particular bean, I genuinely wouldnt need to buy any beans since joining the Talk a year ago.

What about you guys, would you say that joining the Talk as saved you money on bean purchases??

Could not agree more with this Gaz, I have won free seeds on this fantastic forum which will last me literally years

I do still purchase the odd seed here and there just because I'm a sucker for them from time to time lol, but I would not want for seeds if I couldn't purchase another seed for a loooong time.

This place has given me more MUCH more than seeds though (and I know it has for the majority here too), it has given me a focus through rough times..helped me stay positive and allowed me to explore my passion of growing to heights you simply can't reach on your own. I still continue to learn and I know that will never stop, everything we need to grow the best quality weed is right here on this forum.

Meeting some very knowledgeable, kind and generous people with whom I share my passion for growing with is another massive positive aspect here on THCtalk...

Mix that with kind and decent staff who have a real passion for this place and its members..well now we have a bit of magic in our corner of the internet

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (10-07-19), oldtimerocnrol (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,908 Times

Since I started growing last year I've bought quite a lot of seeds. It's almost an addiction, when I see what offers are on and and what other members are growing I have to have a look at them and more often than not end up buying something. I'd have to many with the ones I order never mind the freebies. If there's any mods reading this let me know how you go about starting a competition, rules, where to send prizes etc and I'll try and sort something out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never rub another mans rhubarb

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19), Valentina (11-07-19)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    The talk is a great place between sponsors comps ECT I've enough seeds to last me the next 2 year's probably, but on the other hand I still cant help buying seeds, especially limited edition exclusives, my latest purchase was Alien Sundae from Meanz Beanz, firstly he's a UK breeder so has my support instantly, secondly all his strains I've smoked previously have been some of the best flowers I've smoked and finally these are exclusive and very limited only 222 seeds have been released. I just cant wait to make room to hunt them now haha! Forgot to mention the cross is Alien Dosidos X Cherry GELATO X Milk bone.

Crazy genetics

-Meanz Beanz pic-

I'm currently vaping Jaffa Glue Pie from the same breeder mate, I like it so much that although I can't buy that particular strain from seed, I purchased another strain from them called ' Jaffa Glue Cookies ' ..apparently it leans heavy towards the Jaffa Glue Pie, honestly can't wait to grow them out!

Let me know how you get on with that Alien Sundae, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a diary

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (10-07-19), Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'm currently vaping Jaffa Glue Pie from the same breeder mate, I like it so much that although I can't buy that particular strain from seed, I purchased another strain from them called ' Jaffa Glue Cookies ' ..apparently it leans heavy towards the Jaffa Glue Pie, honestly can't wait to grow them out!

Let me know how you get on with that Alien Sundae, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a diary
    Yeah man it's absolutely fire mate honestly you will love it! And yeah will defo be a diary of these I'm gonna have to hunt through them as they're regs thats the only downside lol

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

Gaz (11-07-19), GEORGE (10-07-19), IceCalibur (10-07-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast