Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: wtf is wrong with this thing?

Thanks

what the freaky plant!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aria8012 For This Useful Post:

El Danko (05-08-19), GEORGE (05-08-19), Mac (05-08-19), UpInSmoke1990 (05-08-19)

Thanks

Lol never seen this before and I’ve seen some ugly seedlings, what soil are you using? Maybe the soil is too hot for the plant? I’m no expert by the way I’m just guessing lol

Legalise it, Don’t criticise it

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Danko For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-19), Mac (05-08-19), UpInSmoke1990 (05-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THCMoose View Post
    Aaaaaand the slugs got it.

Don't blame me if an army of mutated slug monsters over throws mankind...
    Aww ffs man. I was looking forward to seeing that one grow out. Never seen a mutant like that before, I thought it was a pepper plant too in the first pic.
    Can use rows of coiled copper wire to keep them out. Strip some cables for the copper. Wrap it roundsonething as thick as a pencil and put a double fence of it round each plant. Works a treat In my auld man's garden.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilScotsm@n For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Had this before in super rich soil and also just generally as a mutant. i have to say they grew out fine and tbh the bud off the mutant was lush.

She is a dope plant trust
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-09-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3