Thread: I think I'm gonna go LED

Thanks

Lightbulb I think I'm gonna go LED

Hi guys,

I've been thinking for the past few weeks about going LED as I've had major problems with the heat in the loft tent (infact, it was that bad, it killed one of my plants stone dead!). I've decided to get them from invisible sun just as soon as I've got enough dosh together, hopefully by the end of next month.

I'm going to get rid of the tent and build my own room up there (I'll do a diary of that with pictures) so I'm looking for advice from the IS guys on the right light suitable for a space of 1.7m x 1.5m. Going off the width of the ISH DIY Pro Rig Horticultural lighting Kit at 560mm my maximum height I can get these will be about 1.8m from the floor. I'll be doing 6 plants in 25l coco autopots and using a srogg net if thats enough space? The tomato variety I'll be doing is an exotic one called white widow x bigbud as I believe these girls don't grow too high.

Just to mention also the walls/floor n ceiling will be covered with diamond Mylar.

Well, thanks in advance for any help guys

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Gatherer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19), M_C (11-07-19)

Thanks

I forgot to mention I was using 2 x 600w sunmasters in a 1.5x1.5 tent

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Gatherer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-19)

Thanks

Sounds good if youd like to try and genuine HLG boards or kits just let me know buddy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vividled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-01-20)