Thread: Scrog bud tips and tricks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Default Scrog bud tips and tricks

Any tips or tricks people can suggest for when the buds start getting heavy above the net? I have nothing to tie them to above the net so looking for any other suggestions. Cheers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), IceCalibur (14-07-19)

3. Default

Hmm well it's a nice problem to have that's for sure lol

Using stakes is an option but to be honest I would be worried about pushing the stake into the medium and disrupting or even damaging roots..so giving this a little bump for you to see if anyone has any ideas mate

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Any tips or tricks people can suggest for when the buds start getting heavy above the net? I have nothing to tie them to above the net so looking for any other suggestions. Cheers

Are you in a tent? I would tie to the roof frame.

I also use bamboo poles with no issue and pipe cleaners.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (14-07-19), IceCalibur (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Yeah,it's a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest...They're not huge yet but are starting to lean and i can see them going over when they fatten up a little more. True,that's the reason I didnt want to stake and yeah,im in a tent but tying them up to the roof frame i was trying to avoid as there are over 40 buds on the plant but i cant see any other option. I might drop an extra trellis net in there and slowly thread them through,will see how it goes...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (14-07-19), jake420 (20-08-19), M_C (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Yeah,it's a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest...They're not huge yet but are starting to lean and i can see them going over when they fatten up a little more. True,that's the reason I didnt want to stake and yeah,im in a tent but tying them up to the roof frame i was trying to avoid as there are over 40 buds on the plant but i cant see any other option. I might drop an extra trellis net in there and slowly thread them through,will see how it goes...
    That's my idea out of the window then
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19)

Thanks

Default Bigbuds

Another net would solve the problem we all want

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dupa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-19)