Thread: Need some quick advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Need some quick advice

I posted this on my diary the other day but no one replied so I still haven't done anything about it.

I think 12/12 has finally kicked this auto up the arse but some of the pistils and budsites Lower down on the plant are turning brown and dieing, I'm guessing it ain't rot as there isn't no buds really and I've just assumed that the lack of light and leafs down at the bottom is why these are dieing. If any one else has an opining please let me know, some of these bud sites will have been there 6/7 weeks, I done 12/12 flip about 17 days ago because the plant just stalled on me. would I be best of just leaving them or Stripping the branches bare or just removing the full branch ? Also what ever you suggest, when would be the best time for me to do it ?

Hope some one drops some decent advice as I haven't wanted to do out with it yet Incase I do something I shouldn't, I'm gussying leaving them wouldn't be a good idea but hoping for the best method to cause least amount of stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stickysticky; 14-07-19 at 01:51 PM.

2. "Usualy with me m8....anything that dont see the light of day gets trimmed off. This is with photos though. A take about a 3rd of the plant off at the bottom. Gradually round about flip and 2 weeks of 12/12.
    The odd small stem or two....mostly leaves n lower bud sites.

If it was me....ad just strip the bud sites n leaves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-07-19), GEORGE (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19), RASTA (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

Usualy with me m8....anything that dont see the light of day gets trimmed off. This is with photos though. A take about a 3rd of the plant off at the bottom. Gradually round about flip and 2 weeks of 12/12.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-07-19), GEORGE (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19), Stickysticky (14-07-19), WF420 (14-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Usualy with me m8....anything that dont see the light of day gets trimmed off. This is with photos though. A take about a 3rd of the plant off at the bottom. Gradually round about flip and 2 weeks of 12/12.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your time mate, I'm just over two weeks from flip so I guess that ain't to bad could be a lot worse timing. When It's feeding time ill strip the lower part like you said, there is some branches that don't look to bad at the moment but I can tell they are going to end up dieing so I'll just do it all at once, I guess it may knock her back abit but I guess it's going to have to be done. She looks a mess downstairs so a tidy up is needed, thanks as always and stop messing around with the buttons you ruthless man when you posted that earlier i was laughing like

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-07-19), GEORGE (14-07-19), Kurdt (14-07-19), lipnobody (14-07-19), RASTA (14-07-19), WF420 (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

Are these autos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dale92 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times
    Provided Answers: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Thanks for your time mate, I'm just over two weeks from flip so I guess that ain't to bad could be a lot worse timing. When It's feeding time ill strip the lower part like you said, there is some branches that don't look to bad at the moment but I can tell they are going to end up dieing so I'll just do it all at once, I guess it may knock her back abit but I guess it's going to have to be done. She looks a mess downstairs so a tidy up is needed, thanks as always and stop messing around with the buttons you ruthless man when you posted that earlier i was laughing like

Anything you strip off now will free up energy for the stuff in the light mate like Rasta, i trim the lower bud sites off too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dale92 View Post
    Are these autos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yeaa autos

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Anything you strip off now will free up energy for the stuff in the light mate like Rasta, i trim the lower bud sites off too
    Nice one mate ! I'm going to sort her out in 5 mins

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)