Thread: Dying very underwatered plant.

Thanks

Default Dying very underwatered plant.

Hi everyone. I'm a first time grower I don't really have a clue what I'm doing. I went away for a week and before I went away I over watered my plant thinking it would be fine. I came home today and it looked dead. alot of leaves are discoloured and the plants dropping. Is it to late to bring it back to life? Can't figure out how to upload pics but any help is appreciated.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leetiger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19), RASTA (14-07-19)

3. Default

Hi and welcome to the forum Leetiger and nice to have you here, sorry to read you're having problems... yeah even if you overwater, there is so much water the pot can hold and it would never last a week!

We have a 10 post requirement before images can be attached, but it's not that hard to gain those, as long as you don't just blatantly spam you'll be good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Leetiger View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a first time grower I don't really have a clue what I'm doing. I went away for a week and before I went away I over watered my plant thinking it would be fine. I came home today and it looked dead. alot of leaves are discoloured and the plants dropping. Is it to late to bring it back to life? Can't figure out how to upload pics but any help is appreciated.
    Have you watered it again since you came back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)

Thanks

Yeah I've watered them and they look a bit better but still very sick looking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leetiger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leetiger View Post
    Yeah I've watered them and they look a bit better but still very sick looking.
    Eh we live and learn, I always try to find the positive from any negative if one can be found...positive being you won't be doing that again in a hurry hey lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-19)