Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 19 days old. Everything okay?

Thanks

Default 19 days old. Everything okay?

Hey all my Gorilla glue auto is 19 days old now.

Is this around how big a 19 day old plant should be?
    My soil is drying out every 3 days now. And feeding nutes with run off every watering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190719_162929.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	374201  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BunsenBernard View Post
    Hey all my Gorilla glue auto is 19 days old now.

Is this around how big a 19 day old plant should be?
    My soil is drying out every 3 days now. And feeding nutes with run off every watering.
    Hi BunsenBernard , she's looking very healthy indeed, doing a great job with her

Looking fine for her age!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

BunsenBernard (19-07-19), curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19), IanBeal (19-07-19)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190719_162915.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	374203

Attaching pics take really long now

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

7. Default

Just out of curiosity is there any reason you didn't fill the pot up completely?..making use of the entire space is always wise, the more room, the more roots, more nutrients available to the plant etc.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

BunsenBernard (19-07-19), curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19), Kurdt (19-07-19)

Thanks

Hey Ice! Thanks man.. was getting paranoid. Stared at her for too long and got convinced shes too small.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19), IceCalibur (19-07-19)

Thanks

You dont know how much problems im having because i didnt put more soil in it Ice!!!

Everytime i water im like 'damn' what possessed me.
    I water using a watering can. And its so hard to get the nozzle down without the sides of the pot obstructing... and when i do find an angle my can is tilted so much it pours water rapidly... and moves the coco..

Do you think its possible to add more coco at this stage? Like if i lift the plant from the bottom and get a mate to quickly chuck more coco underneath?
    Last edited by BunsenBernard; 19-07-19 at 04:57 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BunsenBernard View Post
    You dont know how much problems im having because i didnt put more soil in it Ice!!!

Everytime i water im like 'damn' what possessed me.
    I water using a watering can. And its so hard to get the nozzle down without the sides of the pot obstructing... and when i do find an angle my can is tilted so much it pours water rapidly... and moves the coco..

Do you think its possible to add more coco at this stage? Like lifelt the plant from the bottom and get a mate to quickly chuck more coco underneath?
    Should be possible, but you do risk slowing her day for a bit..if it was me I would give it a go!

Also coco users should water every day I believe, I could be wrong though..wait for some coco experts to have a peek in here mate

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

BunsenBernard (19-07-19), curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19)

Thanks

I think i need to fix this before the plant gets any bigger... i honestly thought 1 coco brick would be enough. Goes to show a backup brick goes a long way.

And guess what... come to think of it, maybe i am suppose to water everyday... but due to the sides of the pots the airflow fron the fan isnt helping with the drying as much. Hmm.. hence delayed watering. Maybe.. just maybe.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

If you are growing in coco you need to be watering once / twice daily with 20% runoff.

You cannot overwater in coco. You can over feed make sure you understand the difference!!!! As such, make sure you have a EC and PH pen. Without these you will hit the buffers at some point. Get it ?? hehe!

If it was me, I would pot her up, as gently as possible. Smaller into bigger can be done without disturbing the roots.

I would also get hold of some Mycorrhizas and mix this into the coco and at the base of the hole you put the girl into. Works wonders!

EC should be 0.3 / 0.4 over base. PH of the feed should be 5.8 after mix.
    Last edited by Jumper114; 19-07-19 at 05:19 PM.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

BunsenBernard (19-07-19), curiouscultivator (19-07-19), GEORGE (19-07-19), IceCalibur (19-07-19)

Thanks

Hi Jumper thabks for your reply!

Should i water mine everyday even at this stage? Aka 19 days. Also! A noob question, is an EC meter same as a PPM device?

I do have a PH meter... thankfully lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunsenBernard For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast