Thread: Acoustic 6inch tournado

Thanks

Default Acoustic 6inch tournado

Just purchased 6inch acoustic tournado box fan what's noise level am I expecting

I have a 5 inch rvk L1 at the moment and it's a noisey thing haha

Apparently you csrnt here them please hellp

I also have a 6 inch can lite filter is this gona work thanks

I also ordered a control freak fan 5a

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mullski For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-19)

3. Default

The 6inch acoustic tornado box fan hits 62.1dB (according to specs) and the rvk l1 was 43 dB (again according to specs).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    The 6inch acoustic tornado box fan hits 62.1dB (according to specs) and the rvk l1 was 43 dB (again according to specs).
    I did see that but told there quieter don't under Stand lol..... How many file can you put on box fan m8 do you no

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mullski For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mullski View Post
    I did see that but told there quieter don't under Stand lol..... How many file can you put on box fan m8 do you no

No idea mate lol, maybe try it out and if it is send it back, only way to know for 100% certainty

The second part of your question I'm not understanding mate...could be because I'm a little high lol, what do you mean by how many file?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-19), mullski (20-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    No idea mate lol, maybe try it out and if it is send it back, only way to know for 100% certainty

The second part of your question I'm not understanding mate...could be because I'm a little high lol, what do you mean by how many file?
    There is a few 6inch circles on box. So can you have more than 1 filter connected

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mullski For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-19)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mullski View Post
    There is a few 6inch circles on box. So can you have more than 1 filter connected

Well it all depends on how efficiently the ductwork will be set-up.. how long it is and how many bends, because each filter attached drastically reduces the power of the fan, explain to me the scenario for the extra filter you want to add.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-19)