Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: CBD-THC 1 to 1 ratio

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 389 Posts

    Default CBD-THC 1 to 1 ratio

    Hello talkers, can anyone reccomend me a good 1 to 1 thc to cbd strain!

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harryhoudinii For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (11-08-19), hotshot (22-07-19), lipnobody (12-08-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    11,963
    Thanks
    351,387
    Thanked 32,895 Times in 9,095 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudinii View Post
    Hello talkers, can anyone reccomend me a good 1 to 1 thc to cbd strain!

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Check out Seedfinder.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (11-08-19), harryhoudinii (22-07-19), lipnobody (12-08-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sunny South
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    20,342
    Thanked 8,470 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    So far I've found all 1:1 strains that I've smoked quite pleasant.

    I've grown the following:
    The Church CBD from Green House Seeds
    Cream&Cheese CBD from Seedsman
    Super Critical Bud CBD from Garden of Green

    The Church is by far my favorite, gave the most dense nugs and I'm loving the smell.
    Second place would be a tie I guess. The Cream&Cheese smells amazing and is also quite dense. The Super Critical Bud CBD has a lovely pineapple smell to it and is a great smoke but the buds weren't as dense. Although perhaps that has to do with the fact that I forced one branche to turn male and a lot of energy ended up in pollen production.

    Cleargreen's SIP bucket
    CURRENT Super Critical Bud CBD x Dinamed Auto CBD outdoor seed run CURRENT
    COMPLETED Sweet Russian from Garden Of Green, no diary (.47gpw, .43gpkWh) COMPLETED
    Multistrain SOG in Champagne bottles under 60w Invisible Sun LED (.795gpw + 97 seeds)
    Fridge grow 2x36W Tneon +4x4W LED bulbs Dinafem CBD Auto + Strain Hunters Skunk Auto

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

    harryhoudinii (12-08-19), hotshot (11-08-19), IceCalibur (11-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19), Valentina (16-08-19)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 389 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    So far I've found all 1:1 strains that I've smoked quite pleasant.

    I've grown the following:
    The Church CBD from Green House Seeds
    Cream&Cheese CBD from Seedsman
    Super Critical Bud CBD from Garden of Green

    The Church is by far my favorite, gave the most dense nugs and I'm loving the smell.
    Second place would be a tie I guess. The Cream&Cheese smells amazing and is also quite dense. The Super Critical Bud CBD has a lovely pineapple smell to it and is a great smoke but the buds weren't as dense. Although perhaps that has to do with the fact that I forced one branche to turn male and a lot of energy ended up in pollen production.
    Ok thanks cleargreen I will check out the church, sounds like a winner to me

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harryhoudinii For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sunny South
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    20,342
    Thanked 8,470 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harryhoudinii View Post
    Ok thanks cleargreen I will check out the church, sounds like a winner to me
    Also keep in mind that you can mix and match strains to reach your desired cannabinoid ratio. Taking for example a 20:1 strain such as Dinamed CBD from Dinafem and mixing flower from that with flower from a normal high THC strain.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

    harryhoudinii (13-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    48,778
    Thanks
    128,408
    Thanked 132,634 Times in 38,922 Posts

    Default

    I grew a CBD Shark that was 1:1 (6% THC & 6% CBD)
    "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear"

    (Joseph Goebbels)

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), harryhoudinii (13-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19), Valentina (16-08-19)

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I grew a CBD Shark that was 1:1 (6% THC & 6% CBD)
    Did you give it a whirl M_C and if yes, thoughts?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19), M_C (12-08-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    48,778
    Thanks
    128,408
    Thanked 132,634 Times in 38,922 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Did you give it a whirl M_C and if yes, thoughts?
    It certainly had a novelty factor... but if I could have had a 1:1 with a higher % of THC I would have been happier

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    dimension C-137
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    20,245
    Thanked 13,633 Times in 3,289 Posts

    Default

    seedsman purple kush cbd 1:1 auto flower cracking wee strain smells amazing fruity with a hint of ripe mango smell.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19), Valentina (16-08-19)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sunny South
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    20,342
    Thanked 8,470 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It certainly had a novelty factor... but if I could have had a 1:1 with a higher % of THC I would have been happier
    Thanks for clarifying that M_C, this was something I have been wondering about.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (12-08-19), IceCalibur (12-08-19), M_C (12-08-19)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    48,778
    Thanks
    128,408
    Thanked 132,634 Times in 38,922 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that M_C, this was something I have been wondering about.
    My biggest issue was that the average plant I grow is around 18+% THC so dropping back to just 6% was a bit like a piss head drinking a shandy

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (12-08-19), hotshot (12-08-19)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Sunny South
    Posts
    2,065
    Thanks
    20,342
    Thanked 8,470 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    My biggest issue was that the average plant I grow is around 18+% THC so dropping back to just 6% was a bit like a piss head drinking a shandy
    Try and get your hands on some Cream&Cheese CBD then, they are rated at 18% CBD and 22% THC although I'm not really convinced of those numbers.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (12-08-19), lipnobody (12-08-19), M_C (12-08-19), toblue (27-09-19), Valentina (16-08-19)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    I prefer Amsterdam Poison.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronny For This Useful Post:

    Cleargreen (26-09-19), hotshot (24-09-19)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK