Thread: New Pro-Cannabis Legalisation UK social media channel

Thanks

Post New Pro-Cannabis Legalisation UK social media channel

Dear fellow 420 brothers and sisters,

I am starting a new social media page focusing on the variety of people who use Cannabis in everyday life. I want to develop awareness that we are not just a bunch of junkies but we are functional human beings with a lot to offer the world. For this I need you! My fellow smokers to help me in getting this up and running.

I am seeking people willing to share:

- An interesting story about using cannabis. (It could be anything from just having a great time with friends, passing a test high, getting that new job, to when you may have been arrested unfairly) This is the main body of the post so please be as descriptive as possible.

- What you believe the law about cannabis in the UK should be and why? (recreational, medical, decriminalised or illegal)

- A picture of you. (Must be a picture of you but doesn’t have to show your face) – some ideas: your hands holding a joint, or your back turned to the camera in an interesting location. (Unfortunately, I can’t use pictures of your stash – and I don’t mean your moustache)

I look forward to reading your stories and posting them on my social media page. Please don’t forget to mention if you want to be tagged in the post or not.

P.S the page has not been created yet. I will do it once I have 10 stories to post so that I have content to keep it consistent. Hopefully within the next week or so.

Many thanks

Chris

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FL420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Just curious mate have you spoke to admin about using info from this site... should give them their place mate they decent laidback guys and it would be best to get anything sorted with them as there priority is keeping members safe on here. Its dodgy linking social media with growers would be a field day for the police bud but I like your fighting for change...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-07-19), Gaz (23-07-19), GEORGE (25-07-19), jake420 (23-07-19), Jumper114 (23-07-19), Kurdt (23-07-19)

Thanks

[QUOTE=scoobywho;1070980344]Just curious mate have you spoke to admin about using info from this site... should give them their place mate they decent laidback guys and it would be best to get anything sorted with them as there priority is keeping members safe on here. Its dodgy linking social media with growers would be a field day for the police bud but I like your fighting for change...

I would be happy to talk to the moderators but didn't see the need as I am not forcing anyone to reveal anything about their identity. Also I was not specifically asking for anyone to talk about their grow or anything like that. So no need to worry about police.

This is simply a request to get some fun stories to post on social media. Seems like people are more paranoid than I thought.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FL420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-19), scoobywho (23-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FL420 View Post
    Dear fellow 420 brothers and sisters,

I am starting a new social media page focusing on the variety of people who use Cannabis in everyday life. I want to develop awareness that we are not just a bunch of junkies but we are functional human beings with a lot to offer the world. For this I need you! My fellow smokers to help me in getting this up and running.

I am seeking people willing to share:

- An interesting story about using cannabis. (It could be anything from just having a great time with friends, passing a test high, getting that new job, to when you may have been arrested unfairly) This is the main body of the post so please be as descriptive as possible.

- What you believe the law about cannabis in the UK should be and why? (recreational, medical, decriminalised or illegal)

- A picture of you. (Must be a picture of you but doesn’t have to show your face) – some ideas: your hands holding a joint, or your back turned to the camera in an interesting location. (Unfortunately, I can’t use pictures of your stash – and I don’t mean your moustache)

I look forward to reading your stories and posting them on my social media page. Please don’t forget to mention if you want to be tagged in the post or not.

P.S the page has not been created yet. I will do it once I have 10 stories to post so that I have content to keep it consistent. Hopefully within the next week or so.

Many thanks

Chris
    Not really suitable for this forum I think.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-07-19), Gaz (23-07-19), GEORGE (25-07-19), jake420 (23-07-19), M_C (23-07-19), scoobywho (23-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Someone has just jumped in & thought our forum rules are irrelevant to them!

Goodbye....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (23-07-19), CityDweller (23-07-19), Gaz (23-07-19), GEORGE (25-07-19), ggotch (23-07-19), IceCalibur (23-07-19), jake420 (23-07-19), RASTA (23-07-19), scoobywho (23-07-19), UpT0wn (23-07-19)