Page 85 of 223 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat - Anything goes!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Not sure basil,last week you was telling us you'd had an offer with risks and rewards....now I really hope you stole that golden toilet from Blenheim palace fpmsl
    Well if he has Sad mate, he'll have to 'sit' on it for a while as it will be 'shit' hot until it all calms down lol

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (15-09-19), bazilbrush (15-09-19), G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19), Sadface (14-09-19), Wags (14-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Not sure basil,last week you was telling us you'd had an offer with risks and rewards....now I really hope you stole that golden toilet from Blenheim palace fpmsl
    Haha funny enough about an hour ago I was looking at that bullion by post. Private pension stack type thing lol buy it and forget about it.
    The carrot dangled in front of me is going to be taken before around Xmas . No gold though I'm afraid lol mind you I'd of gotten away with that hatton garden job if it was me. Let me tell ya

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

AND (15-09-19), G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,298 Times

Morning folks how's everyone

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to country_budz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

4 year old grandson sorting shit out in the courtroom that halted Boris last week #brexitappeal

He came to work with me for an hour

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Afternoon, all good here other than pots taking longer than I'd like to get light. Should of done it yesterday but bit like that advert for the meatball sauce, today's the day. Gonna put the second light on as I remember doing so in the past n it speeding things up lovely. Can't wait to be counting down the days and seeing some bud, fingers crossed that comes around quick. Whole year feels like its gone fucking quick don't it lol. Mind you a mate got 12 n half Friday I bet the years are gonna feel slow for him lol. Need to start having more holidays I think while I'm able too, see some more of the world. Before I get tied down by a bird and kids, both who run through money like a hot knife to butter.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

AND (15-09-19), G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19), Subterranean Man (15-09-19)

Thanks

Every time lights first come on plants seem droopy. Put it down to them just needing to wake up but been an hour now and still look it. Going to give them another 30 minutes and see how they are looking. Pots still feel quite heavy but been a few days now without a feed. If still droopy ill give them a light feed but really I want them to dry out a little more and give them a proper feeding. Second lights on so it should take too long for them to go light. I was using the Wilma for the first two weeks but want to switch to hand watering. Yet too do that but soon as they are light enough I will be. If I do another light feed it'll be with the Wilma but ill put the drip in a different part of the pot just to try spread the watering and root growth.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

G' (16-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Every time lights first come on plants seem droopy. Put it down to them just needing to wake up but been an hour now and still look it. Going to give them another 30 minutes and see how they are looking. Pots still feel quite heavy but been a few days now without a feed. If still droopy ill give them a light feed but really I want them to dry out a little more and give them a proper feeding. Second lights on so it should take too long for them to go light. I was using the Wilma for the first two weeks but want to switch to hand watering. Yet too do that but soon as they are light enough I will be. If I do another light feed it'll be with the Wilma but ill put the drip in a different part of the pot just to try spread the watering and root growth.
    It sounds very much like you're growing cannabis, Baz. Depending on national laws, that could be illegal where you live. Have you really thought this through? Posting on here, willy nilly, like it doesn't matter? Well, it does. Very much so. If you were to take those plants to fruition, harvest them nicely when the trichomes are cloudy, dry them, cure them in a jar, and then combust or vape them at a point deemed acceptable, I don't think any of us can be responsible for the outcome. Let alone you.

That said, if you want to switch to a hand method, feel free.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19), IceCalibur (15-09-19), Sadface (15-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    It sounds very much like you're growing cannabis, Baz. Depending on national laws, that could be illegal where you live. Have you really thought this through? Posting on here, willy nilly, like it doesn't matter? Well, it does. Very much so. If you were to take those plants to fruition, harvest them nicely when the trichomes are cloudy, dry them, cure them in a jar, and then combust or vape them at a point deemed acceptable, I don't think any of us can be responsible for the outcome. Let alone you.

You've lost me lol

I just want these bloody pots to hurry up and get light enough for a hand feed. Like I said if still droopy in 30minutes time I'm gonna have to give them another feed with the Wilma.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks

You've lost me lol

I just want these bloody pots to hurry up and get light enough for a hand feed. Like I said if still droopy in 30minutes time I'm gonna have to give them another feed with the Wilma.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

G' (16-09-19), Gaz (15-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

PMSL god love you sir coty PMSL

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

G' (16-09-19), GEORGE (15-09-19), IceCalibur (15-09-19), Sadface (15-09-19)

Page 85 of 223 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 185 ... LastLast