Thread: Alien RDWC first hand review

Thanks

Default Alien RDWC first hand review

Hi,

Has anyone used any of the above range and have any feedback on them?

Considering getting an 8 pot system and extending the pipes into two different tents four in each anyone any advice on this

Thanks in advance

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rigos For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-07-19), tom222 (24-07-19), WhIpLaSh (25-07-19)

3. Default

I have not, but I'm giving this a small bump for you, maybe someone else here has

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-19), rigos (25-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by rigos View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone used any of the above range and have any feedback on them?

Considering getting an 8 pot system and extending the pipes into two different tents four in each anyone any advice on this

Thanks in advance
    Hi mate,

I've got the 4 pot system and Ginger-bud has the 8 pot system. Mine is all in my tent but I think Ginge has his header pot outside his tent.

I have zero experience with what you're thinking of doing though. I'd hazard a guess that it could work, provided your water pump is strong enough to move the water through all the extended pipework?

I'd actually just ring Alien up directly and get their advice. They're UK-based. They've always been super-helpful when I've needed anything.

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-19), rigos (25-07-19)