Thread: Best Thai Strains

Thanks

Default Best Thai Strains

Now I've never tried Thai myself but the smoke reports sound nothing but good. What strains can I grow that give the most authentic Thai high? I don't mind if they are crosses as I understand some of the Highland varieties are not great indoors, just so long as the high is similar. I'd quite like to try chocolate Thai.

I've a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent, currently using 600w hps. I've got a selection of sativa in at the mo and would like to try some different strains including Thai for my next grow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnya View Post
    Now I've never tried Thai myself but the smoke reports sound nothing but good. What strains can I grow that give the most authentic Thai high? I don't mind if they are crosses as I understand some of the Highland varieties are not great indoors, just so long as the high is similar. I'd quite like to try chocolate Thai.

I've a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m tent, currently using 600w hps. I've got a selection of sativa in at the mo and would like to try some different strains including Thai for my next grow!
    Try one of these, I think you will like it.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-thailand-grow!

No No No No No I don't smoke it know more, tired of waking up on the floor, No thank you please it only makes me sneez and then makes it hard to find the door. lol
    Last edited by GEORGE; 26-07-19 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks

I've read that one before, you need to give us the smoke report.... Today lol

Where did you get seeds and what were they called?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnya View Post
    I've read that one before, you need to give us the smoke report.... Today lol

Where did you get seeds and what were they called?
    Wild Thailand Seedsman has them, while you at it get some Colombian Gold Ferm's you want be disappoint.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (27-07-19)

Thanks

Ok I'll add to my list. I think I've got enough ideas for my next 2 grows.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-07-19)