Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

You are treating it like soil... you can't do this with coco

Do you have some EC & PH numbers?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19)

Thanks

I will check my ph when over the next day or so. I know it’s important but have been more into the yellowing...
    Want to concentrate on switching over my light schedule to try reduce humidity during lights off & temps during lights on
    Like I say buds are developing, I can notice every day (more so the lower ones)
    18hr darkness today/tomorrow then another 18 following day seem the best option or keep lights off until 8pm tomorrow night ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous103 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous103 View Post
    Yes sorry it is a Coco x Perlite mix I bought from local grow shop
    I am currently using Canna Coco A&B & Introuduced 1ml P/L of Shogun Sumo Boost when I fed yesterday I’m hoping maybe because I’ve been feeding pretty much just water for a while I’m having a deficiency & it’s just been sucking the Nitrogen out of the lower leaves. Nutrients are meant to be for use during veg & flower
    That's pretty much bang on mate!! Coco should be fed every day, sometimes even twice daily if they are hungry enough.

But they will tell you, don't just assume it. The best way to feed is, once they have a couple of sets of true leaves, start your seedlings at 0.2 above your background ec,(what it is from the tap) and then watch the plants!!!

As long as they maintain an even green colour, they are getting everything they need so leave everything where it is. If they go darker, back off the feed by 0.1, if they start to pale, increase by 0.2 but only if those leaves tell you to do so.

Start them off at 5.7 with every third feed 5.6, and once they have a few sets of leaves 5.8, again dropping the third feed to 5.6,(for calcium and magnesium) and once in bloom set to 6.0.

Key to success is accurate ph going in the pot and a good run off with every feed to set the ph in the medium.

Hope this helps mate.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19), RASTA (26-07-19)

Thanks

Hope it’s just a deficiency. The third pic in my thread I have never seen a leaf like that before ?
    This is only my 3rd grow now so I am learning slowly.
    Last grow I was very anal about pH but not as much this time round sadly. Iv plucked the majority of the lower yellow leaves off and going to keep a eye on see if many more start turning yellow if so then I got a big problem ?

Anyone have a input about adjusting my light schedule? Need to get the RH down, I have just bought a 10L de humid Incase I need it but only growing 5 shouldn’t really be needed in summer, right? Also got a small one on 24/7 inside my tent which takes a while to fill
    7” oscillating clip on fan blowing on each plant as it oscillates & a 5” extraction fan so airflow is pretty good, bit more negative air pressure than id like but at least it keeps smells at bay

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous103 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

I have trimmed the yellow leaves off now but further up ones are still going pale by the looks of it. I wanted to remove the lower leaves anyway aswell as the far lower buds which I have done the other day to concentrate up top

Haven’t fed any nutes in over a week and I watered/fed yesterday as a top up from flushing using 3ml of A & 3ml of B per Litre totalling 5L of Water so 15ml of each. So essentially they got 1L of water each pot (15L pots) with 3ml of each A & B yesterday would this be enough to be over feed ? Or will I just be ok water them as normal and use say 1 or 2ml to each L of water from now on? Don’t wanna flush again if I don’t have to yet

They’ve just gone sleep so gonna leave them 24hours in dark to ‘reset’ and switch to lights on at night. Or would I be better off leave them in say 18hrs dark today/tomorrow then another 6 following day to prevent hermie? Especially if they’re stressed, I see some heat stress curled in edges on the very top leaves aswell now.
    You are growing in coco. Yes, flush them b/c of salt build up at lethal levels. BUT, as said, you need to feed. Coco is inert.

Give em a good blast at EC 0.4 (from base) ..... (if using tap water settled for 24 hrs - then 0.3 from base), PH 5.8 and go from there ...... Coco responds quick... read the leaves....if no change in 24 hours up feed to 0.4 (in tap) or 0.5 in coco EC, PH 5.8.

Keep upping slowly till the leaves are a light green
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-07-19), Greengrass (27-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Yes sorry it is a Coco x Perlite mix I bought from local grow shop
    I am currently using Canna Coco A&B & Introuduced 1ml P/L of Shogun Sumo Boost when I fed yesterday I’m hoping maybe because I’ve been feeding pretty much just water for a while I’m having a deficiency & it’s just been sucking the Nitrogen out of the lower leaves. Nutrients are meant to be for use during veg & flower

Yeah - your deficiency is no food!!!!

I love Sumo Boost! Never use it with cannabis though! Too thick!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2