Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ready to trim?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Then I am happy to let bygones be bygones
    I don't expect an apology because it's only words on the internet at the end of the day but as long as you understand that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

G' (28-07-19), hotshot (28-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    If you genuinely weren't pointing that at anyone of us, then fair play..and you're absolutely right in that things can be misconstrued very easily over the internet..your comments to M_C were out of order BUT, shit happens and I'm glad you took the time to explain it better
    My comments are only out of order if you ignore the context and the way I perceived his response. I'm happy to take the time because I do respect this community afterall, I started my first grow in 2015 and was helped with a few things which I'm appreciative of. My posting here is an attempt to give back. I'll be the first to say take what I say with a pinch of salt and experience is the best teacher but I'm sure we can all agree we've read some shite on the internet which is why I asked where the information came from, I jumped the gun a bit and just straight up googled the quote which took me to the article in question, it was that article I was pointing my comments at. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to respond to Kurdt before you and the other dude responded, I get how it can look and agree to just forget about it but I'd rather explain myself than have people I respect think I'm a dick? I respect everyone here, in danger of being a fanny here so I'll keep it short but, the way I see it is people were being a dick toward me after wrongly perceiving I was being a dick so I was being a bit of a dick back. Which is a bit stupid when you think about it but we're only human I guess.

Anyway, I blame it on the weather... the Sun's absence is depressing as fuck.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

G' (28-07-19), hotshot (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19), RASTA (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 45,429 Times in 12,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IanBeal View Post
    Polytunnel + light deprivation.
    12 12 is pretty much what I get out side, and I have grown A few 1 1/2 oz plants, in this Florida Sand, so I would think you could do better in A tent under the 12 12.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

G' (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,141 Posts

I havnt taken any offence, but claiming you are not having a pop at someone by highlighting something they just said with ''speech marks'' in your response can easily be misconstrued. Water under the bridge and all that.............................................. .................................................. ...........but you're still wrong about optimal lighting for auto's .................................................. ......and my dad is harder than your dad
    Last edited by Kurdt; 28-07-19 at 04:37 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

British green (28-07-19), G' (28-07-19), hotshot (28-07-19), IanBeal (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    I havnt taken any offence, but claiming you are not having a pop at someone by highlighting something they just said with ''speech marks'' in your response can easily be misconstrued. Water under the bridge and all that.............................................. .................................................. ...........but you're still wrong about optimal lighting for auto's .................................................. ......and my dad is harder than your dad

No bother mate, like I said no offence was intended. My original point at the start of the thread wasn't what optimal lighting is or isn't, only that 12/12 is enough...
    The dude was asking if his plant was ready to trim.

If you want to get into a debate about autoflowers/lighting schedules I'm happy to learn and there's even a very decent thread about it which I've already linked.

As for your dad, that won't be hard mine's turning up weeds haha!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

G' (28-07-19), hotshot (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19), Kurdt (28-07-19), Stickysticky (28-07-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3