Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: any ideas

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Have a look at one of my diaries.

Top feed each plant every two hours. The reservoir is aerated with an air stone. The waste is automatically collected and gets pumped out of the tent.

Easier, as you control the reservoir. No interaction with the roots.

Not as effective but more simple if not more expensive on the nutes. Not an issue as I average 10 zips an auto.

Ask away :-)
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), hoodwinked (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hoodwinked View Post
    Whats that lol ?...I didn't think I could make it any simpler really than stickin them in pots n waterin them ?

Top feed each plant every two hours. The reservoir is aerated with an air stone. The waste is automatically collected and gets pumped out of the tent.

Not as effective but more simple if not more expensive on the nutes. Not an issue as I average 10 zips an auto.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), hoodwinked (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Bruv im confused have you got multiple grows? Or they were all NFT and now you have burried some in coco?

Personally mate i'd do what another user said and just go the coco route.

The roots on the above pics do not look great but saveable. I see very little root hairs (unless its my eyes) So just confirm, are there any bugs flying around in your grow room?

Another factor on a recirculating system like yours is - temp of the water/nutes. 18c is the sweat spot

nft 9am 58ph 760 ppms…….12pm 59ph 754ppms......…….8pm 56ph 813ppms So.....at 8pm the ph went down and the ppm went up from the original readings. Hhhhmmm are your tools calibrated? Keep an eye on it and if its doing that more often then that looks like an over loaded plant (how i dunno as you have been feeding them low doses, unless you threw a big feed in at some point)
    9am 6ph 682ppms......12pm 6ph 664ppms...…..8pm 61ph 710ppms

To be honest if this keeps rolling on like this i'd be inclined to pot them all in coco and water to waste. Solves a lot of ball ache and fucking around tbh, coco growing is very easy.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post

I will do mate just sounds like something else id have to get bits n bobs for but will have a looksie ...I don't normally have any interactions with the roots in nft just had to this time to see what was goin in in there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Bruv im confused have you got multiple grows? Or they were all NFT and now you have burried some in coco?

The roots on the above pics do not look great but saveable. I see very little root hairs (unless its my eyes) So just confirm, are there any bugs flying around in your grow room?

Another factor on a recirculating system like yours is - temp of the water/nutes. 18c is the sweat spot

nft 9am 58ph 760 ppms…….12pm 59ph 754ppms......…….8pm 56ph 813ppms So.....at 8pm the ph went down and the ppm went up from the original readings. Hhhhmmm are your tools calibrated? Keep an eye on it and if its doing that more often then that looks like an over loaded plant (how i dunno as you have been feeding them low doses, unless you threw a big feed in at some point)

To be honest if this keeps rolling on like this i'd be inclined to pot them all in coco and water to waste. Solves a lot of ball ache and fucking around tbh, coco growing is very easy.
    Yes mate I had 2 nft tubs goin with 3 in each but took 3 out an potted 2 up in them orangy pots...the other was the sickest looking and ive left that outside but then I just had enough the other day of havin shit ere there n everywhere so ive cut that to ribbons an everythin else that was in me green house and emptied it ….
    I had some seeds months back that went like this so I did stuck them in the garden an left them to it but they all perked up ...an with losing a few I brought the best 2 from the garden back in as im not sure if any of these are worth me keep messin with like proper doin me nut in they are now but the ones I brought in..ones in the waterfarm the others in the coco ...I no you said don't take cuttins from them if there bad but they don't look to bad …
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuttins.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	375444

Name:	prop.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	375445
    if six of these root I will be happy ..aslon as there not goin be infected ...do you think they will be ?
    anyhow thats whats left of what was outside lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

yes the roots don't look good atall do they ….but the ones that were white I think I took off when I was givin them a wash ..cus I litrally give them a bath an rubbed them down n stuff I thought sod it they cant get any worse eh lol

Now bugs in the grow room …..I have seen the odd fruit fly or whatever there called but shouldn't the hydrogen peroxcide kill those buggers if there in the soil ?...
    ya no what im goin do a bug hunt now n see if out flies out of the coco ……

shouldn't be anything in the coco I cooked it in oven for a bit then poured boilin water over it should be pretty sterile like
    but im goin look

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoodwinked View Post
    yes the roots don't look good atall do they ….but the ones that were white I think I took off when I was givin them a wash ..cus I litrally give them a bath an rubbed them down n stuff I thought sod it they cant get any worse eh lol

Now bugs in the grow room …..I have seen the odd fruit fly or whatever there called but shouldn't the hydrogen peroxcide kill those buggers if there in the soil ?...
    ya no what im goin do a bug hunt now n see if out flies out of the coco ……

shouldn't be anything in the coco I cooked it in oven for a bit then poured boilin water over it should be pretty sterile like
    but im goin look
    and yes see thats what I read in that chart that ec rising an ph static chart thing...when I looked at that its basically saying ive got nutrients leakin out the plants n back into me res isn't it ...meanin lower the ec …….an like ya say ive had nothing but low ec ive not really gone above the 500ppms mark as ive said before so …….im stumped with them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Um ok now my alarm bells are off big time????/ coco outside? brought back in???? no please dont tell me you have intro'd outdoor plants to indoor?

If so start again, scrub the lot down, bleech fuck outta everything and get you some canna coco professional. No need to do fuck all except plant in that.

gotta go collect my weekend goodies, so ill chat later. not sounding great bruva i'll be honest

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19), hoodwinked (06-09-19)

Thanks

I cant really see anything flying about or crawling around on anything ..theres a few on me sticky traps things though

Name:	20190906_163106[1].jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	375447
    but sayin that ive not got me viofocals on so I need find where the kids have put them then have another look when I can actually see close up lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks

Um ok now my alarm bells are off big time????/ coco outside? brought back in???? no please dont tell me you have intro'd outdoor plants to indoor?

If so start again, scrub the lot down, bleech fuck outta everything and get you some canna coco professional. No need to do fuck all except plant in that.

gotta go collect my weekend goodies, so ill chat later. not sounding great bruva i'll be honest
    I brought the plants back in but ive give them a proper good blasting with the shower an stuff and no the coco is new them cheap bricks I had some still layin about so ive cooked them n stuff rinsed them through with hydrogen peroxcide so there shouldn't be anything lingering around in the root ball that was there like ...I need find me other glasses haha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast