Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: any ideas

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Jeezus Hoodwinked it gets worse....."I need find where the kids have put them then have another look when I can actually see close up lol"

i hope thats the glasses and not the plants lol...

Ok fuck that brick shit off and buy cann coco professional, i get it for a tenner a bag from my hydro shop. For 4 plants in 20 ltr pots you will need around 2-3 bags.

Get them in that and start off feeding with a lowish ppm to start at 5.8 ph

Tbh i think this is the best way to get them going again.

I wish i could help you more but its hard from a distance. But my best idea is to pot them up in canna coco.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-19), Jumper114 (08-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Jeezus Hoodwinked it gets worse....."I need find where the kids have put them then have another look when I can actually see close up lol"

i hope thats the glasses and not the plants lol...

Ok fuck that brick shit off and buy cann coco professional, i get it for a tenner a bag from my hydro shop. For 4 plants in 20 ltr pots you will need around 2-3 bags.

Get them in that and start off feeding with a lowish ppm to start at 5.8 ph

Tbh i think this is the best way to get them going again.

I wish i could help you more but its hard from a distance. But my best idea is to pot them up in canna coco.
    Haha mate yes im on about the plants
    Things in the nft are looking pretty grim tbh im just about to inspect things and take a few snaps ,,,tempted take the nft ones out for now an sod them off there just ugly poorly unsightly things now im on the give up stage with those 3 ...but were due a downpour so im tempted stick them outside an just see what the rain dose to them ...it worked on the last ones .

if I find this coco easy I will get the proper canna coco stuff like at the moment I don't want disturb the ones in the pot its the healthiest one ive got lol...and this is one that was similar to the ones in nft that I stuck outside months ago and it come back around so I just want it to root into the tub abit an then I wanna try an flower it ….
    ive got those cuttings that will hopefully root an im going to nft them if there good to go like in a few wks
    so I will be wanting to tubs/tanks ..been fightin with these far to long now an their just not recovering ..not inside anyhow lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

im tryin work out if I should up the nutrients or lessen them here ...so

nft was 59ph 286ppms ...59ph 315ppms …..58 323ppms …..the odd thing is this is just tap water and some silver bullet which is ment be neutral so its just basically tap water ...so leeching plants means raise my nutrients right ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoodwinked View Post
    im tryin work out if I should up the nutrients or lessen them here ...so

nft was 59ph 286ppms ...59ph 315ppms …..58 323ppms …..the odd thing is this is just tap water and some silver bullet which is ment be neutral so its just basically tap water ...so leeching plants means raise my nutrients right ?
    Sorry mate i dont understand....Are you saying the ppm reading are going up but ph staying static. Hm sounds like the nutrients are coming back out the plant and into the root zone. Fuck knows why? considering the low feeds you've done.

I didnt mean the one youve put in coco i mean the others, fuck the nft off mate, use coco.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-19)

Thanks

Sorry mate i dont understand....Are you saying the ppm reading are going up but ph staying static. Hm sounds like the nutrients are coming back out the plant and into the root zone. Fuck knows why? considering the low feeds you've done.

I didnt mean the one youve put in coco i mean the others, fuck the nft off mate, use coco.
    Hi smobey
    yes the ppms were going up but there wasn't any nutrients actually in the water just the stuff that was out the tab as my ppms are about 268 strait from the tao ..an it just kept rising ...like ya say its asif the plants are putting nutrients back in the water yet there wasn't hardly any in them

But you will be pleased to hear ive pulled the buggers an I feel so much more less stressful lol

I basically had a complete swap over ive changed me tents and gone baack to me normal one.....it was asif I jinxed meself when I put the bigger one up thinkin I, goin need the room I remember thinkin "things better not go tits up now" and thats exactly whats happened lol

So anyway ive got rid of the girls in the nft there just outside in a pot of soil im probably just going chop them up though an get rid when ive got time deal with them but inside ...the big one in the 22 litre coco is looking ok and the quafarm one seems ok ..few issues somewhere but I think thats due to the way its been but I will take some photos later an get them on so ppl can inspect them abit

also ive swapped me lights over ive got a 250 metal halide in there and then something ive had a yr nearly now an never used its one of these
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41kxKtkyM6L.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	375568
    not sure if its any good or not its ment be equal to 1500 watts or sumot for the electric of 300 ..or something like that lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (12-09-19)

Thanks

Hi smobey
    yes the ppms were going up but there wasn't any nutrients actually in the water just the stuff that was out the tab as my ppms are about 268 strait from the tao ..an it just kept rising ...like ya say its asif the plants are putting nutrients back in the water yet there wasn't hardly any in them

But you will be pleased to hear ive pulled the buggers an I feel so much more less stressful lol

I basically had a complete swap over ive changed me tents and gone baack to me normal one.....it was asif I jinxed meself when I put the bigger one up thinkin I, goin need the room I remember thinkin "things better not go tits up now" and thats exactly whats happened lol

So anyway ive got rid of the girls in the nft there just outside in a pot of soil im probably just going chop them up though an get rid when ive got time deal with them but inside ...the big one in the 22 litre coco is looking ok and the quafarm one seems ok ..few issues somewhere but I think thats due to the way its been but I will take some photos later an get them on so ppl can inspect them abit

also ive swapped me lights over ive got a 250 metal halide in there and then something ive had a yr nearly now an never used its one of these
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41kxKtkyM6L.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	375568
    not sure if its any good or not its ment be equal to 1500 watts or sumot for the electric of 300 ..or something like that lol
    Hello mate, ok what you say about using just plain water (no feed) and putting that in then the nutes will kinda reverse osmosis type effect will occur. This is common in over ferted plants, the mystery is yours were not over fed imo.

Ok so moving on, you have an aquafarm on the go with how many plants? what age? what are they. Then you have one in coco? Tbh that sounds like ball ache, nutes for coco nutes for hydro. na bugger that id fuck it up.

Next time round lad, do yourself a favour and go the coco route, you get hydro like results but kinda like a soil grow in as much as watering n stuff.

Regards the LED i have no clue mate, im oldskool and like burning reassuringly expensive lights with good penetration. I have heard good things about LED but whether the tech is on a par with hids i have no clue. Summat to do with diodes and their limitations. God knows though matey. If you got a hid lamp fire that up. Ask some one who does LED what is the best way to use it etc. all the best mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-19)

Thanks

Hi guys an girls its been a wk and ...well things have changed ive thrown some things out got those cuttings going etc etc but I came across something lastnight while wading through youtube videos ….actually I have been having issues with everything this year and ive been on here asking ppl what could be going on and ...weve been around the hat a few times trying to figure out if my ph was wrong if I was having nutrient difficencies etc and then I came across this on youtube and I was like ...omg ...thats me lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPjYjwBiJng

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19)

Thanks

Ive never really had a problem with any bugs so ive only just sort of learned properly about spider mites but im wondering if I had these buggers on those others I put outside ?
    but I hadn't actually heard of these buggers but the symtoms seem very similar as I went through all those trials of ph n stuff ..maybe its these things ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19)

17. Default

Ive never really had a problem with any bugs so ive only just sort of learned properly about spider mites but im wondering if I had these buggers on those others I put outside ?
    but I hadn't actually heard of these buggers but the symtoms seem very similar as I went through all those trials of ph n stuff ..maybe its these things ?
    Oh you would know if your plants had spidermites hoodwinked , they cause very obvious damage and if they establish themselves on the plant you will literally see webs forming ;

Notice the spotting on the leaves?

Here you can see the web structure (this is really bad) ;

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19)

Thanks

Hello mate, ok what you say about using just plain water (no feed) and putting that in then the nutes will kinda reverse osmosis type effect will occur. This is common in over ferted plants, the mystery is yours were not over fed imo.

Ok so moving on, you have an aquafarm on the go with how many plants? what age? what are they. Then you have one in coco? Tbh that sounds like ball ache, nutes for coco nutes for hydro. na bugger that id fuck it up.

Next time round lad, do yourself a favour and go the coco route, you get hydro like results but kinda like a soil grow in as much as watering n stuff.

Regards the LED i have no clue mate, im oldskool and like burning reassuringly expensive lights with good penetration. I have heard good things about LED but whether the tech is on a par with hids i have no clue. Summat to do with diodes and their limitations. God knows though matey. If you got a hid lamp fire that up. Ask some one who does LED what is the best way to use it etc. all the best mate
    Aup smobey I took your advice on the coco and ive basically put everything into canna coco pro ..got some of those air pruning bags and using those like ..12 liter ones I was thinkin I could just plant the cuttings into those so ive not got transplant them again like ?
    will take some photos in a bit and get them on ..ive got the one in the aquafarm still as its looking healthy now but thats it everything else is in a bag like in coco ..
    im just goin to fetch the kids an then settle in for a bit of inspection work with me microscrope im hoping I don't find any of these buggers

oh and im using just me hps light at the moment ...I went abit crazy an ended up putting the one in hydro and the one in that big bag in flower an put up me other tent so I had both tents up one with me cuttins goin an the others but it was to cramped in me room so ive just resorted to takin the ones in flower out of the room after so long an leavin them in the dark for now ….all this I bet is down to some sort of bug lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoodwinked For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (27-09-19)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast