Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sex

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I've got A pot something like that ICE, does it look like it has enough holes for draining? Are do I need A couple of more?
    See if your local grow shop has any airpots in, if you're just trying to do it on a budget keep away at it with the drill!

Seconded on the suggestion of pebbles at the bottom, get some clay pebbles rinse em off and layer them at the bottom of the pot an inch or two should do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IanBeal View Post
    See if your local grow shop has any airpots in, if you're just trying to do it on a budget keep away at it with the drill!

Seconded on the suggestion of pebbles at the bottom, get some clay pebbles rinse em off and layer them at the bottom of the pot an inch or two should do.
    I've use this pot lots of times to start plants with, I think it is one of my oldest one's, and the only one I have like it. It has always been really wet, when I get ready to transfer, never give it A thought of it making root rot, until you said it, reason for all the question.. Will do buddy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I've use this pot lots of times to start plants with, I think it is one of my oldest one's, and the only one I have like it. It has always been really wet, when I get ready to transfer, never give it A thought of it making root rot, until you said it, reason for all the question.. Will do buddy.
    The trials and tribulations of a stoner trying to produce his own fruit, we've all been there. My current dilemma is that I've got three plants in raised beds where I wish I had layered them with clay pebbles, I've got holes drilled in the bottom of the beds but I know that's not enough and it'll be choked up inside. First time growing outdoors so it's all experience but next year reckon I'm gonna skip the raised beds and get some 38l airpots remove the mesh and fit them in the ground. Hoping the airpots side holes are enough and will just let it grow into the ground.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IanBeal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You're welcome

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that these turn out to be female with no issues.
    Coming on now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jarjarbinx For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-09-19), GEORGE (14-09-19), Herbitual (14-09-19), IceCalibur (14-09-19), Kurdt (14-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Thread Title of the Year.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Gaz (14-09-19), GEORGE (14-09-19), IceCalibur (14-09-19), Kurdt (14-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Thread Title of the Year.
    Agreed

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-09-19), IceCalibur (14-09-19), Kurdt (14-09-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2