Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im the new guy in here

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Evanthedestroyr View Post
    I look forward to the knowledge you and many others have aquired over time. Luckily im in a legal state for both rec and med, ill have no issues by authorities or anyone else. Is there a direction you could point me in for an indoor hydro system thats low maintence. Ive also never been apart of any forum before so bare with me i gotta figure it all out first to not make a fool of myself thanks!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    That's so lucky !!! If I'm completely honest this is my first time joining and participating in a forum but since joining have met some great people on here an so many people have helped me and offered advice and continuous help!!

I'm afraid I'm completely new to growing without a completed grow properly yet (nothing special anyhow) and I use soil so I really can't help much other then if I ever notice something I can advise in I shall, but I'm sure the other members here will soon catch on to this thread and you'll get some solid help from more experienced members

All the best

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-07-19), G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

I just want to say thanks for having such an amazing forum. I came across it by accident and i look forward to learning the ropes. Its gotten to apoint where money is tight and id rather not take big pharama drugs for anxiety depression and belemia. As they are addictive. So im reaching out to all of you wonderful folks so i can learn to grow and not have to waste money buying medicine. I look foward to meeting all of you and brain storming!
    Without this place I would be lost! I joined here to grow as I was healthy, but Dec 26th last year my life stopped. Bad injury, surgery, Complex Regional Pain. Trammadol x 8 x 100mg a day along with Amitriptyline and the Gabbas.

This weekend, have been able to make a high strength salve that has significantly reduced my Complex Syndrome.

Overnight... Trammadol to none. None of others and the first night I slept through!. That was last night.

I am thinking of writing a diary as my journey is rough..... Sadly, I am further gone that I wished and have a serious addiction. The pain is there but compartmentalised, the stupid craving of a tablet is not.

I don't get it, I don't need it.... I just want it.

Sorry to write shite! Just don't be me!

I am signed off for 2 more weeks :-(

Alcohol and ganja tonight ( thank to the wife I cannot get hold of any Opiates and am allowed to go nuts)

I will not take a Trammadol tonight or Gabba* stuff, as I have my pain controlled.

I don't know how better to explain it more.

Good luck fella. Grow some stella weed and change your life is my hope for you!

*And rest*

You are on the right track... stay away from pharma

Edit : I hope to find this tomorrow. I feel f***kng sick. The cravings are oh so hard. I knew all along I was addicted but did what I had to. This is for me to re-read. Apologies all. Needs to be said.
    Last edited by Jumper114; 28-07-19 at 10:46 PM.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-07-19), G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Without this place I would be lost! I joined here to grow as I was healthy, but Dec 26th last year my life stopped. Bad injury, surgery, Complex Regional Pain. Trammadol x 8 x 100mg a day along with Amitriptyline and the Gabbas.

This weekend, have been able to make a high strength salve that has significantly reduced my Complex Syndrome.

Overnight... Trammadol to none. None of others and the first night I slept through!. That was last night.

I am thinking of writing a diary as my journey is rough..... Sadly, I am further gone that I wished and have a serious addiction. The pain is there but compartmentalised, the stupid craving of a tablet is not.

I don't get it, I don't need it.... I just want it.

Sorry to write shite! Just don't be me!

I am signed off for 2 more weeks :-(

Alcohol and ganja tonight ( thank to the wife I cannot get hold of any Opiates and am allowed to go nuts)

I will not take a Trammadol tonight or Gabba* stuff, as I have my pain controlled.

I don't know how better to explain it more.

Good luck fella. Grow some stella weed and change your life is my hope for you!

*And rest*

You are on the right track... stay away from pharma

Edit : I hope to find this tomorrow. I feel f***kng sick. The cravings are oh so hard. I knew all along I was addicted but did what I had to. This is for me to re-read. Apologies all. Needs to be said.
    That's hard to read mate, and I don't mean in the understanding sense..I mean it's upsetting for me to read how this is affecting you.

You've got a good wife by your side..keep your spirits 'high', I'm certain the addiction will pass.

You're on the right road to recovery

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-07-19), G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19), Jumper114 (28-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    That's hard to read mate, and I don't mean in the understanding sense..I mean it's upsetting for me to read how this is affecting you.

You've got a good wife by your side..keep your spirits 'high', I'm certain the addiction will pass.

You're on the right road to recovery
    Thanks Ice!!!

Sorry for an outburst. Worse, sorry OP, I just want you to avoid my journey.

I will write a diary, my brother(s) and wife said the same to me.

Maybe I will publish here, maybe not.

The above left me in tears. But, I know this is the start. I just cannot explain the full amount of pain I am in, I don't know what is what - L2, metatarsal x 2 , CRPS.

I don't even know what my life is. Today I walked to the high street, first time in 5 months. My wife was overjoyed - I carried stuff home.

No joke, I am 3 x gym a day guy - my life is at a stand still.

Every muscle in my leg is f'ed. My hips, calfs, hamstrings - all in agony. I know this is good - pain OK - complex pain / nerve pain oh so bad. No complex pain till 9:30pm!

Hard to believe the salve is not placebo... but I kinda got this.

Again, sorry OP, will start my own thread. PM me if you want any help I can give. Least I can do in the circumstance!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-07-19), G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Thanks Ice!!!

Sorry for an outburst. Worse, sorry OP, I just want you to avoid my journey.

I will write a diary, my brother(s) and wife said the same to me.

Maybe I will publish here, maybe not.

The above left me in tears. But, I know this is the start. I just cannot explain the full amount of pain I am in, I don't know what is what - L2, metatarsal x 2 , CRPS.

I don't even know what my life is. Today I walked to the high street, first time in 5 months. My wife was overjoyed - I carried stuff home.

No joke, I am 3 x gym a day guy - my life is at a stand still.

Every muscle in my leg is f'ed. My hips, calfs, hamstrings - all in agony. I know this is good - pain OK - complex pain / nerve pain oh so bad. No complex pain till 9:30pm!

Hard to believe the salve is not placebo... but I kinda got this.

Again, sorry OP, will start my own thread. PM me if you want any help I can give. Least I can do in the circumstance!
    You know Jumper, I reckon starting a thread would be fantastic..it would allow for you to express how you're feeling and at the same time show others what you've used to help you get back on track...your journey. Totally your choice of course but I'd be subbed up bro

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-07-19), G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19), Jumper114 (28-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Wow jumper, I haven't been injured seriously in my life so have no idea what you are going through there man. I hope your road to recovery is steady, sounds like you are making significant progress though! Sure with the op mentioning having issues with pharma your words of warning are well received.

Evan as you can see, the talk is always good to vent frustrations, thoughts and feeling in some other areas besides growing (politics is nearly always boring though ). As everyone says shout if you need anything and keeping a diary is good as you can always look how far you have come

Good luck man!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

G' (29-07-19), GEORGE (28-07-19), IceCalibur (28-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I just want to say thanks for having such an amazing forum. I came across it by accident and i look forward to learning the ropes. Its gotten to apoint where money is tight and id rather not take big pharama drugs for anxiety depression and belemia. As they are addictive. So im reaching out to all of you wonderful folks so i can learn to grow and not have to waste money buying medicine. I look foward to meeting all of you and brain storming!
    Welcome to the talk Evan it's a fantastic community we have here and you will fit right in, nice to have you on board, all the best mukka G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (29-07-19), GEORGE (29-07-19), IceCalibur (29-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You know Jumper, I reckon starting a thread would be fantastic..it would allow for you to express how you're feeling and at the same time show others what you've used to help you get back on track...your journey. Totally your choice of course but I'd be subbed up bro
    Totally agree Ice there would be a lot of input from guys that have been through similar scenarios, i would sub up in a heartbeat so please let me know if and when this thread starts, all the best Jumper brother G'.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (29-07-19), GEORGE (29-07-19), IceCalibur (29-07-19), lipnobody (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,338 Times

Welcome along evan

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (29-07-19), GEORGE (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Totally agree Ice there would be a lot of input from guys that have been through similar scenarios, i would sub up in a heartbeat so please let me know if and when this thread starts, all the best Jumper brother G'.
    second this

welcome to the talk evan
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (29-07-19), GEORGE (29-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (29-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2