Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Trammadol - My View ... Also other crazy pharma drugs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

I take the maximum dose of tramadol every day 8 x 50mg capsules along with other pain relievers like condone

I do also have slow release tramadol but i've never heard of a prescribed dose over 400mg a day mate, fuck me were you taking more than you shuda?

Its probably the pre gabbapentin that messed up your moods mate everyone i know who's had them and their relative drugs ends up more or less mad and suicidal. It's awful stuff

I used to live in New Zealand on the north island, place called laingholm drive near titrangi, Auckland....Lovely place and i can agree that those springs in and around rotorura are amazing / packed with minerals etc. I don't see how it would fix a cluck off of that amount of tram's and pregabba's though, i'd say thats more mind set mate. Fair play kicking the habit mate, i feel like a junky some times but it's the lesser of 2 evils and i refuse all that other shit i keep being offered.

Keep yo spirits up man.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

AND (18-09-19), Bigdaddy 101 (18-09-19), GEORGE (18-09-19), IceCalibur (18-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19)

Thanks

Far long ago post but you could still be on morphine.. Yes get as low as you can then try using the anti diareer meds... Loperamide it was made as an opiate but didn't work but people have said in lager doses they have kicked opiates.... Sack this kratom tea because all I'm seing is people who were on opiates now hooked on tea
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Jumper . I also was on Dilaudid . 8x stronger and more addictive then Heroin for my back pain after they massacred me even worst after surgery .3 herniated discs and a Spinal stenosis . I was severly addicted . Was taking 16mg of it 3-4 times a day

I got off cold turkey . Hot baths and weed saved my life dude .

Funny how it happened . My Dr forgot to renew my Prescription and left on holiday for a month ... I was fucked royally .
    The first week is an absolute Horror show . Puking shitting . Shakin .sweats . Worst then heroin addicts you see on TV . But im very head strong and dont have an addctivr personality thank fuck . I was determined to succeed at ridding the addiction hoisted on me by the crook Doctors .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (19-09-19), GEORGE (19-09-19), Jumper114 (19-09-19), Kurdt (19-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19), scoobywho (19-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (19-09-19), sourshoes (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Jumper . I also was on Dilaudid . 8x stronger and more addictive then Heroin for my back pain after they massacred me even worst after surgery .3 herniated discs and a Spinal stenosis . I was severly addicted . Was taking 16mg of it 3-4 times a day

Funny how it happened . My Dr forgot to renew my Prescription and left on holiday for a month ... I was fucked royally .
    The first week is an absolute Horror show . Puking shitting . Shakin .sweats . Worst then heroin addicts you see on TV . But im very head strong and dont have an addctivr personality thank fuck . I was determined to succeed at ridding the addiction hoisted on me by the crook Doctors .

Holy Fuck... Glad to hear you made out on the positive side. Sadly I know many that werent so lucky.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (19-09-19), GEORGE (19-09-19), IceCalibur (19-09-19), Kurdt (19-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19), Trex (19-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Holy Fuck... Glad to hear you made out on the positive side. Sadly I know many that werent so lucky.
    Thanks Sour . It was a struggle for 2 weeks . But after that i was Free man .

Had the same pain . It just dont work past a few weeks of use and then your jusg feeding the addiction .

I had just met my wife a month or also . She stoods by my side and i owe it to her BIG TIME . Most women would have ran away . Solid morals that woman .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post

Holy Sh**t

I wish I was so strong ... I am down to a tablet every few days. My chronic pain just becomes too much to bare. Endless cycle at the moment.

Glad to hear of a positive outcome !
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (19-09-19), GEORGE (20-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19), Trex (19-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Holy Sh**t

I wish I was so strong ... I am down to a tablet every few days. My chronic pain just becomes too much to bare. Endless cycle at the moment.

Glad to hear of a positive outcome !
    Try Kratom jumper . Its ground leaf from a tree . A cousin of the coffee plant . Amazing fuckin plant like Cannabis man .
    It helps with pain . Anxiety . Opiod withdrawal . Ive been takin it 3 weeks jow and im pain free . Absolutly pain free .

If you cant find any in the uk . Ill gladly ship you some . Just pm me

Its cheap too 300g for 115$ shipped . Well plus ship to uk maybe 20$ extra

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-19), Jumper114 (19-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19)

Thanks

Get ground powder . Not any pill form or .extracts

The exttacts are too strong and can cause problems . Like any other extract of anything

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-19), Jumper114 (19-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

My ex has recently been prescribed trammerdol,were still amicable (kids ect) and even tho it's the ex I advised she go back and get somthing else,and discard them ,which I'm glad to say she did ....nhs can't have canna but gladly dish out smack
    Last edited by Sadface; 19-09-19 at 09:29 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-19), IceCalibur (19-09-19), Jumper114 (19-09-19), Trex (20-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    My ex has recently been prescribed trammerdol,were still amicable (kids ect) and even tho it's the ex I advised she go back and get somthing else,and discard them ,which I'm glad to say she did ....nhs can't have canna but gladly dish out smack
    F*** crazy and good move!

No upside to Trammadol and it should be BANNED.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-09-19), Sadface (19-09-19), Trex (20-09-19)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast