Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plant leaves turning brown and plant dying.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    and/or root rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    and/or root rot.
    So for root rot I got Hydroguard and I guess I will feed this next, didn't want to over-do so I haven't yet but I'll check and make sure it's completely dry soil before I do. After looking at your comment I spent some time researching "Root Rot" and I don't think it is due to the following reason:

In soil I can dig up the roots and check, which i did when I transplanted her. And you can get close to the roots and see if you smell mildew or rotting smell, and I didn't. And looking at the roots, they will look brown-colored instead of white or cream color, and they did look white/cream, definatley not brown. Here is a pic of the bottom of the smart pot that was the old pot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190728_215255868.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	374588

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rabble For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-08-19), Kurdt (02-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Looks like me daughters Ash trees she bought and left them in baking heat for a few days in a porch
    JMO looking cooked
    But then the plants next to it and around it should do something similar and they don't. And I even checked with a lumens meter, plus I have flowered with similar bulb, same lamp (Double Ended Air Cooled) and that flower came out fine. The heat is high, yes someone said that, I am doing my best to get it down to 79 degrees while lights are on but it won't budge 85 degrees right now.

Attached is a chart of my temps, yes it did hit almost 90 1 day but that day here it got past 100 degrees outside and plus I added another inline fan to suck air out and toned the lights down from 1000w to 750w.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	374589

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabble For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    mix = 4 Tbs into 1.3 gallon sprayer, because I after much research determined that this was "Rust Fungi"

That seems a bit excessive that does and by looking at that residue
    First thought was someone had been spanking a monkey
    lol

you're in a jolly mood mate!

good for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabble For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Have the girls pulled through?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-19)