Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eating how much is too much?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Sounds like a standard edible session to me mate, I had 6 canna cookies today, nodded off this afternoon hoping the effect would wear off a bit and I woke up more battered than when I went to sleep Had em about 9 am and I'm just about levelling out to a comfortable level of fucked now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

i remember finding my dads weed stash (resin) and eating it (stupid 15yr old teenager) nothing happened so i went out with my pals, an hour later i started freaking out - walking home like mr soft off the trebor advert hearing noises echoing in my head and just generally not knowing what the fuck was going on .....
    got home (my nannas house) went to bed and started freaking out, tried to get my nanna to ring for an ambulance but she rang my dad instead "he went mental" kikcing shit about the bedroom, apparently my stepmother was a solicitor and didnt know my old man smoked weed and she gave him a lift to the house!!

he brings it up every now and again lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (23-04-20), GEORGE (15-04-20), Lowrollerbean (22-04-20)

Thanks

well the first time i attempted to make some infused hot chocolate, i used 3.5gs, and i made about 2.5 cups and drank a little over a cup, This was my first times so i was unsure of how well it would fuse, thats the reason i used 3.5g. To my surprise it infused well, a little too good, needless to say i was absolutely GONE. It took some time to kick in but once it did felt my heart racing, started to freak out a little. I just kept getting higher and higher after some time, i calmed down and fell asleep, and when i woke up i was still pretty toasty. If youre new to eating take it slow, i got pretty good at making brownies and for new user i would use about 7gs for a batch of brownies and that usually did the trick . that batch i would cut into about 12 pieces

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moonpie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    What happen if you eat an oz?
    you can talk to god....lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moonpie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    well the first time i attempted to make some infused hot chocolate, i used 3.5gs, and i made about 2.5 cups and drank a little over a cup, This was my first times so i was unsure of how well it would fuse, thats the reason i used 3.5g. To my surprise it infused well, a little too good, needless to say i was absolutely GONE. It took some time to kick in but once it did felt my heart racing, started to freak out a little. I just kept getting higher and higher after some time, i calmed down and fell asleep, and when i woke up i was still pretty toasty. If youre new to eating take it slow, i got pretty good at making brownies and for new user i would use about 7gs for a batch of brownies and that usually did the trick . that batch i would cut into about 12 pieces
    Do you mean 3.5g of weed? not Keif? 3.5g of Keif and you would be seeing God.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Lowrollerbean (22-04-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2