Thread: Legalising cannabis in the UK would fuel violent crime and turn a new generation into

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default Legalising cannabis in the UK would fuel violent crime and turn a new generation into

Legalising cannabis in the UK would fuel violent crime and turn a new generation into hard drug addicts, warn The SunLEGALISING cannabis will fuel violent conflict in our towns and turn a new generation of people on to hard drugs, experts warn. A cross-party group of MPs is ...

More...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), Mac (05-08-19), scoobywho (05-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Still toting this gateway drug pish. Can safely say any harder drug I've ever tried has been under the influence of alcohol the true gateway drug. But that has a good revenue stream so let's just ignore that .
    Prohibition creates demand which the gangs exploit. The fact we have to beg our government to let us grow a natural plant shows how ridiculous it all is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-19), Mac (05-08-19), M_C (05-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

using dealers I was often given the choice of different drugs, not once in 20odd years of growing my own have I ever introduced myself to other drugs

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-19), Mac (05-08-19), M_C (05-08-19), scoobywho (05-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Prohibition has never worked, Adam and Eve can attest to that

The World Health Organisation, who I trust waaaaaaay more than The Sun newspaper dismissed this last year stating in fact Alcohol is the biggest gateway drug, and has been for a long time.

The lies and propaganda against cannabis in this modern age is downright dumbfounding. Yet it contains to be spread unchecked.

Legalise
    Educate
    Regulate

Legalise it and make it a health issue rather than a criminal one. This frees up valuable police time, resources, jail space, etc etc etc
    Legalising it allows us to Educate, as the laws stand there is very little research done in this country due to the red tape involved to do so. Remove that and let us find the benefits and negatives which will allow us to Regulate it.
    Regulating it allows control over what is in the product, helps to stop minors accessing it, can generally lead to a safer product and a better understanding of it etc etc

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-19), IceCalibur (05-08-19), M_C (05-08-19), scoobywho (05-08-19)