Thread: GSC auto

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,262 Times

Default GSC auto

So i have attached some pictures of my GSC auto day 40ish for the bigger plant. Is my light too low? Doesnt seem to have stretched out just got wider, the light is about 15 inch from the plant, just looks so different from anyone elses pictures. Also what are signs of preflower i should be looking for?

Light is 250w MH
    Temp is 26 degrees C
    Humidity is super high at the moment at 80% but i have a dehumidifier in there to try and get it down

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), Kurdt (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Grew a GSC auto a few grows ago,really nice smoke/vape. Auto's do tend to stay more bushy than grow tall but you'll really notice the stretch when flowering kicks in. First signs of pre-flower generally start with the calyx at the nodes sprouting white hairs and she'll start to shoot out more and more tops,(flower sites,) which will keep stretching. What light are you using?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,262 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Grew a GSC auto a few grows ago,really nice smoke/vape. Auto's do tend to stay more bushy than grow tall but you'll really notice the stretch when flowering kicks in. First signs of pre-flower generally start with the calyx at the nodes sprouting white hairs and she'll start to shoot out more and more tops,(flower sites,) which will keep stretching. What light are you using?
    Thank you, i will keep my eye out for the white hairs. It is just a standard 250w low bay light i had from an old job i done.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keepitquietplease For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-08-19), Kurdt (04-08-19)