Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disclaimer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

You guys just lost a huge order from me because i couldnt get passed the disclaimer on Android forefox . Three times i go to make an order in past 2 months and you lose my business because of it .
    I can click on the accept ticker box but . I can smash the enter repetedly and it wont let me in . Plus the site makes my cell browser freeze up and gotta kill the app . Sometimes have to reboot cell

Scrap that discalimer and make it towards the end of the purchase as a final warning .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-19), Cleargreen (16-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), IceCalibur (16-08-19), J Trich (17-08-19), lipnobody (17-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    You guys just lost a huge order from me because i couldnt get passed the disclaimer on Android forefox . Three times i go to make an order in past 2 months and you lose my business because of it .
    I can click on the accept ticker box but . I can smash the enter repetedly and it wont let me in . Plus the site makes my cell browser freeze up and gotta kill the app . Sometimes have to reboot cell

Scrap that discalimer and make it towards the end of the purchase as a final warning .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear, but laws are laws, it need to be showed when you start to see the site.. in the other hand, first time heard about not allowing to accept disclaimer. Have you contacted support.seedsman.com ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (17-08-19), GEORGE (17-08-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2