Thread: 10% discount on all Green House Seeds!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Default 10% discount on all Green House Seeds!

All Green House Seeds strains discounted by 10%! Get your hands on Exodus Cheese, Moby Dick, Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk and many more at a better price! This offer is available until 30.8.2019.

CHECK IT OUT

Last edited by LondonSeedCentre; 06-08-19 at 07:52 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19), lipnobody (06-08-19), Mac (06-08-19), M_C (06-08-19), RASTA (28-08-19), riot (08-08-19)

Thanks

Discount on all Green House Seeds will finish this Friday at midnight (UK time). Don't miss your chance!

Jacob

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-08-19), RASTA (28-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LondonSeedCentre View Post
    Discount on all Green House Seeds will finish this Friday at midnight (UK time). Don't miss your chance!

Jacob
    Thanks for the bump on this Jacob.
    Order incoming

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (28-08-19), GEORGE (28-08-19), IceCalibur (28-08-19), LondonSeedCentre (29-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hi Jacob , Have you guys been able to find better payment options for us foreigners ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-19), LondonSeedCentre (29-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Hi Jacob , Have you guys been able to find better payment options for us foreigners ?
    Hi Trex, unfortunately, we haven't been able to make CC payment option available for our customers outside of eu. We're still working on it but for now, the only options are bank transfer, bitcoin or cash. Sorry mate.

Jacob

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-19), Trex (29-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hi Trex, unfortunately, we haven't been able to make CC payment option available for our customers outside of eu. We're still working on it but for now, the only options are bank transfer, bitcoin or cash. Sorry mate.

Jacob
    Just checking buddy . I aint in no rush . But i will be in seed buying mode .

I would send cash but its impossible to get £ here . And costly for you guys to exchange canadian dollars at a bank . I was charged 10€ once .
    Plus sending cash overseas is very risky . Especially on my side of the pond where postal workers are constantly scamming cash drugs and anything of value in small parcels .

Would Western Union be an Option ? Probably the only safe way for a cash transaction ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Just checking buddy . I aint in no rush . But i will be in seed buying mode .

I would send cash but its impossible to get £ here . And costly for you guys to exchange canadian dollars at a bank . I was charged 10€ once .
    Plus sending cash overseas is very risky . Especially on my side of the pond where postal workers are constantly scamming cash drugs and anything of value in small parcels .

Would Western Union be an Option ? Probably the only safe way for a cash transaction ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    I've sent you a PM.

Jacob

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (29-08-19), GEORGE (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Jacob
    Sure would like some of those MOBY DICK, but can only do CC.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (29-08-19), IceCalibur (29-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Sure would like some of those MOBY DICK, but can only do CC.
    Sorry mate, as soon as this will become an option for our customers outside of EU, I will let you guys know.

Jacob

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-08-19)