Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Kinds of Problems!!!! Please help!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by EllaGreen View Post
    Sorry about that. I am using 2 mls. I am wondering, could the plants possibly be root bound?
    Whilst I've never used the stuff, the instructions suggest that you are massively underfeeding...

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), EllaGreen (08-08-19), G' (08-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19), Kurdt (08-08-19)

Thanks

Hi G,

I have some up to date pics for you.

On July 24th, the first pic is what the plant looked like:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July 24.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	162.7 KB 
ID:	374659 and this is today:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tpday 2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	374660Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tpday 2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	374660

Here's my second damsel in distress:
    1st pic is July 24:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July 24b.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	210.6 KB 
ID:	374661Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July 24b.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	210.6 KB 
ID:	374661 and today it looks like:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Today 1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	374662

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Today 1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	374662

It seems to be quite a difference. What's your pov?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EllaGreen For This Useful Post:

G' (08-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19), M_C (08-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,165 Times

Ella, It looks like you may be over watering. Fabric bags seem to work better than plastic pots. One gallon is too small. you should let the top inch or so of soil to dry before watering. And, Welcome.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), EllaGreen (08-08-19), G' (08-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19)

Thanks

Where in Canada are you? Another thing, Is BigBuds a flowering fertilizer or all-around? What are the numbers?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), EllaGreen (08-08-19), G' (10-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19)

Thanks

Hey Old Skool Dude,

Thank you for replying. I'm in Oshawa Ontario.
    It says that Big Bud is an all around fertilizer. The numbers 0-1-3 (Hope those were the ones you meant) I bought it for this description: It claims:

Make Your Flowers Bigger By Helping Your Plants Breathe, Metabolize And Produce
    So far, you’ve seen how bud builder product research shows that precise and appropriate ratios of potassium and phosphorus create larger flowers, and that L-form amino acids help plants make larger, better-formed flowers that carry more potency and value.

But the good news just keeps getting better because other substances such as citric acid directly supplement cellular respiration, help your plants transfer nutrient and energy from roots to all other plant parts, and increase your plants’ ability to transform sugars into energy. In addition, ascorbic acid (as ascorbate) revs up photosynthesis.

The bottom line is that ascorbic acid, citric acid, all 20 L-form amino acids, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium are found in the correct ratios in the easy to use liquid bud potentiator created by our scientists. It’s called Big Bud®.

Here’s what you’re guaranteed to see when you use Big Bud:

More Flowers
    Bigger Flowers
    More Potent Flowers
    Flowers With Higher Market Value
    Liquid Formula for Easier Mixing and Absorption

When you look at the facts and see the results, you agree that Big Bud offers you a convenient, reliable way to deliver a unique suite of bud potentiator ingredients into your flowering plants.

You do your plants a favor by procuring Big Bud today so you feed L-aminos and other ingredients that maximize your hydroponics gardening investment and you see larger, richer, more glistening flowers.

Being a first timer, did I perhaps start feeding it with the wrong thing? Someone had suggested that I should be using Tiger Bloom once I transplant the 2 plants into the ground. They are terribly rootbound!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EllaGreen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), G' (09-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19)

Thanks

You need Nitrogen, the first number in that group. Find a fertilizer with a higher first number than the other two. The problem now is, your plants should be just about starting to flower. So you may want to use both types for at least the next month.
    Transplant into much larger pots or the ground and give them some Nitrogen, but keep going with the Big Buds too.
    Also I believe Tiger Bloom is also a flowering fertilizer. If the second and third numbers are higher than the first it's primarily for flowering.
    Also a little Magnesium won't hurt. Buy some Epsom Salts (unscented) at your local pharmacy and a spray bottle. Add like a teaspoon to a quart (liter) and a little ( a quarter of the suggested watering ratio) of that Nitrogen heavy fertilizer that you are going to buy tomorrow and spray those babies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), EllaGreen (10-08-19), G' (09-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skool Dude View Post
    You need Nitrogen, the first number in that group. Find a fertilizer with a higher first number than the other two. The problem now is, your plants should be just about starting to flower. So you may want to use both types for at least the next month.
    Transplant into much larger pots or the ground and give them some Nitrogen, but keep going with the Big Buds too.
    Also I believe Tiger Bloom is also a flowering fertilizer. If the second and third numbers are higher than the first it's primarily for flowering.
    Also a little Magnesium won't hurt. Buy some Epsom Salts (unscented) at your local pharmacy and a spray bottle. Add like a teaspoon to a quart (liter) and a little ( a quarter of the suggested watering ratio) of that Nitrogen heavy fertilizer that you are going to buy tomorrow and spray those babies.
    Thanks so much for the extra info!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EllaGreen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), G' (10-08-19), GEORGE (10-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,162 Times

To me they say feed me!
    Good luck hope you get sorted

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tavish For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), G' (10-08-19), GEORGE (10-08-19)

Thanks

the small 1 gallon pot is causing you lots of problems,
    a simple 11Lt pot is 3 gallons so has more root space, more microbes to consume the food and feed your plant(s)

can be done adding less food but watering more often,

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.gr33n For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-08-19), G' (11-08-19), GEORGE (10-08-19)

Thanks

How are things looking?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

G' (21-08-19), GEORGE (19-08-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2