Thread: Grandma in hysterics after accidentally eating grandson's cannabis-laced brownies - M

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default Grandma in hysterics after accidentally eating grandson's cannabis-laced brownies - M

Grandma in hysterics after accidentally eating grandson's cannabis-laced brownies Metro.co.ukThe video has earned almost 200000 views since being posted by the grandson with a caption: 'My grandmother ate my edibles, I'm crying!'

More...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-19), Trex (14-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Come on, it's "harmless and funny" TO A DEGREE but come on, it's not right. And they even have a dog!

Dogs have 10x the CB receptors as we do, in the brain, that's why they are affected so much more than we are.

As much as the grandmother has "neutralised the threat", SMH, no, people need to be more careful with edibles.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-19), ggotch (14-08-19), IceCalibur (14-08-19), M_C (14-08-19), Trex (15-08-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Come on, it's "harmless and funny" TO A DEGREE but come on, it's not right. And they even have a dog!

Dogs have 10x the CB receptors as we do, in the brain, that's why they are affected so much more than we are.

As much as the grandmother has "neutralised the threat", SMH, no, people need to be more careful with edibles.
    I agree Valentina, it should be YOUR choice to consume..would this had been 'funny' if a toddler would have grabbed hold of some?

I think not.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-19), Trex (14-08-19), Valentina (14-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Ive eaten some before . Way more then i should have i think . And tripped out pretty hard .... for a full 24hrs as i have a very slow digestive system and metabolism .
    Was not pleasant one bit .
    For someone with much less tolerance and experience then us folks it can mimick heartattacks ....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-19), IceCalibur (14-08-19), M_C (14-08-19), Valentina (14-08-19)