Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Worst day of my life

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Why the fuck did you confess god damn it !!!

You dont even need to open the door for cops let alone speak to them ffs .

Tell em next time to get a fawking warrant !!! Never confess ffs

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Your correct,my house is my castle and nobody enters without my say so,or a warrant.
    It's nice to be nice.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19), Trex (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

As said above "smell" in isolation means shit as no magistrate will sign a warrant based on just that - if they do, any tin pot solicitor will get any charges dropped as the search has to have been unlawful. They would have to then invent an anonymous crimestoppers caller and this is when the identity of the grass is revealed ( natural law states you have to have the opportunity to face your accusers)

Copper already in your house however, with twitching nostrils, you try and stop em conducting a lawful search.

Sorry to hear but ending could have been so much worse so crack on

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (16-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), Reyndog (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19)

Thanks

Had the cops show up a few years back, with guns drawn. I had just finished smoking and now I have a cop in my face, accusing me of lying because I didn't want to look him in the eyes. With eyes as red as they were, who would blame me? Turns out they were looking for my cousin, who was already arrested by the time the Calvary showed up with guns drawn. Any excuse for drama.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

gardro (16-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Your correct,my house is my castle and nobody enters without my say so,or a warrant.
    Exactly !! Well said Benson .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Exactly !! Well said Benson .

If I was in a different situation it would of never ended the way it did believe me I told everyone this story so u could all hear it not judje me wot do I do turn them away at the door and risk my door coming down at 5 6 in the morning with my baby and partner here helpless wouldn't feel like no castle 4 them sometimes u have to think of other people but yourself but not everyone's the same as me.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reyndog For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-08-19), British green (17-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), Jumper114 (16-08-19), RASTA (17-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19), Trex (17-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    12 months or less this little beauty Attachment 374829
    Could be our new home secretary and any type of search will be unjust and police funding diverted to a taxi service across the channel
    Fingers crossed eh?
    Atb
    Is that 12 months or 12002 months? Useless piece of nothingness. An embarrassment to the word MP
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19), Trex (17-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Yup like the old stop and search.

Do you mind if we search you?

Yes I do mind!

Well that's suspicious please stand over hear with your arms out.

Anything sharp in your pockets?

Just yer mums earings she takes them off pre suck mate.

Shut it or its breach of the peace next blah blah blah.

Tbf I'm usually polite to them, but the stop and search laws back then was almost daily as a teenager it started wearing thin very quick.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Pretty much been in the same situation but they accused me of being too drunk to enter a night club. I denied drinking as I was driving, the old boy cop took me down a side street and gave me a right good slapping.

Proper cunts.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-19), scoobywho (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Reyndog View Post
    If I was in a different situation it would of never ended the way it did believe me I told everyone this story so u could all hear it not judje me wot do I do turn them away at the door and risk my door coming down at 5 6 in the morning with my baby and partner here helpless wouldn't feel like no castle 4 them sometimes u have to think of other people but yourself but not everyone's the same as me.

Yea, those no knock warrants aren't so much fun. lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

scoobywho (16-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Fair play to ya mate. Was a guy I knew few years back had the door taken in they then grabbed him and his missus slammed them up in front of the wall in front of his kid who was absolutely distraught obviously.

The thought of someone doing that to my missus I would end up doing time just for that. The fact is if they coming in, they coming in fuckall you can do about it. If you feel it was the right decision mate then that's all that matters... considering your family was there and the fact you still have your equipment I would say you made the best out of shit choices.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

British green (17-08-19), GEORGE (16-08-19), Jumper114 (17-08-19), lipnobody (17-08-19), RASTA (17-08-19), Reyndog (17-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Didn’t mean to piss you off mate,I was just saying that’s how I deal with things.im wounded for ya.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-19), Reyndog (17-08-19)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast