Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!! Sulfur or Boron deficiency, or what else...??

Thanks

Bud Lightyear I have also given her a shot of Monster Bloom (0-40-50), last week so I thought she was quite well fed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks

I will try and add Epsom salts anyway next time I water. How long would it take for a recovery to show up? And if that is not the problem would it harm her ulteriorly? I mean, what concentration is safe for any purpose?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ban taku View Post
    I am feeding her Plagrom 100% Terra Bloom with this N-P-K composition, 2-2-4, last time I gave her some 6/7 gallons of water with 5ml/L of such nutrient. Could this be too few N?
    That sounds about right for that much water. I have only add espom To mine twice since she has been in the ground. She came up on June 9th and Flower on August 4th, two weeks today. Being I don't know what your schedule is or weather or not you are in A bucket or actual ground, it hard to say what for you to do. I am only using one Nuts Tomota 4-6-8, It gets 2gallon of water with 10ml of nutes twice early morning, then plain 2 gallon of water, then one dry day, then I start over again. This has work out great for me as you will see. My plant has pretty much look like this since it sprouted ground.

I think you need A better water schedule and feed schedule. JMO 5ml per gallon of water.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 18-08-19 at 05:12 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ban taku (18-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    That sounds about right for that much water. I have only add espom To mine twice since she has been in the ground. She came up on June 9th and Flower on August 4th, two weeks today. Being I don't know what your schedule is or weather or not you are in A bucket or actual ground, it hard to say what for you to do. I am only using one Nuts Tomota 4-6-8, It gets 2gallon of water with 10ml of nutes twice early morning, then plain 2 gallon of water, then one dry day, then I start over again. This has work out great for me as you will see. My plant has pretty much look like this since it sprouted ground.
    [/img]

I think you need A better water schedule and feed schedule. JMO 5ml per gallon of water.
    Do you mean I should carry down the quantity of nutrients? I am using 5ml of Terra Bloom per liter, not per gallon (=3,7 litres). The plant is in a pot, and I always let a good run-off of water. I am of course using tap water: could it be that it has not enough sulphur in it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Do you mean I should carry down the quantity of nutrients? I am using 5ml of Terra Bloom per liter, not per gallon (=3,7 litres). The plant is in a pot, and I always let a good run-off of water. I am of course using tap water: could it be that it has not enough sulphur in it?
    There is A way to check for Sulphur, just get A gage, and measure the PH of the soil. You can find them on Ebay, not very much, just A few bucks. If your soil is 6.8 to 7 ph, then you are good. Depending on which way the meter reads, one way to correct soil Ph is Lime, and the other is Sulphur. I don't know if you should cut down or not, never use any of what you using. Someone will be along and fill you in that subject. All I can say, is it looks to need A couple of doses of espom salt, and some more N. JMO You shouldn't wash all the nuts out at feeding, just enough water to get very little run off, you flush that later after it has been use, with your plain water day, then dry day, then start your feeding schedule again. My guess would be you are flushing all your nuts out ever time you feed water.

Better get you some neem oil or something for those mites Bud mention.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 18-08-19 at 06:12 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ban taku (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

First pic in post 5.

What is the difference in sunlight they are all getting?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    There is A way to check for Sulphur, just get A gage, and measure the PH of the soil. You can find them on Ebay, not very much, just A few bucks. If your soil is 6.8 to 7 ph, then you are good. Depending on which way the meter reads, one way to correct soil Ph is Lime, and the other is Sulphur. I don't know if you should cut down or not, never use any of what you using. Someone will be along and fill you in that subject. All I can say, is it looks to need A couple of doses of espom salt, and some more N. JMO You shouldn't wash all the nuts out at feeding, just enough water to get very little run off, you flush that later after it has been use, with your plain water day, then dry day, then start your feeding schedule again. My guess would be you are flushing all your nuts out ever time you feed water.

Better get you some neem oil or something for those mites Bud mention.
    I have a soil pH tester, which is not much sophisticated - its meter goes by 0.5 points - but I get readings like 6.5 or 7 at the bottom of the pot (I made a small hole in it to be able to check it). I will try and get just enough water to get a small runoff also. Tomorrow I will get her one dose of Epsom salts, I last watered on 8/16.

Those white specks are not from spider mites, but from a product (litotamnius) which is powdered rock who obstacles the munching of caterpillars. I tried it some days ago, but it looks awful and it is not clear how long it will stick (I cleaned the leaves one by one). will not use it anymore.
    Last edited by ban taku; 18-08-19 at 06:31 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    First pic in post 5.

What is the difference in sunlight they are all getting?
    They get direct sun light from around 8,30 in the morning to 15,30, then the sun goes behind the house. Two of them though, start getting it some one hour earlier and accordingly also they go in shadow around 14,00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

They get direct sun light from around 8,30 in the morning to 15,30, then the sun goes behind the house. Two of them though, start getting it some one hour earlier and accordingly also they go in shadow around 14,00.
    Is the one you are concerned about the one that goes into the shade last?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Is the one you are concerned about the one that goes into the shade last?
    Yes, it is. How does that affect her?!?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ban taku For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast